The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by nitewriter, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PeteNJulia

PeteNJulia Full Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Hi!
    We're in Tullahoma--happily vaping!

2. deeanne59

deeanne59 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Hello everyone...Jackson Tennessee here ( actually a little place outside of Jackson called Mifflin :D)

3. Slea

Slea Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Tennessee, USA
    I accidentally deleted my thread subscription. :rolleyes:

So, to answer REALLY OLD questions, no, the Blackstone never did get back to me. (Hrumph.)

However, I have some hope about Pie in the Sky Pizza.

4. nitewriter

nitewriter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm working on Mafiaos's (sp) on 12th Ave downtown too. They have a great covered outdoor patio. ..My only hesitation is I LOVE air conditioning! (hot flashes) So trying to see if we can do it inside. Great food too!

I also thought about someplace at Opry Mills, Rainforest Cafe?

5. Circuit

Circuit Full Member

May 21, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    New vaper in Brentwood! :)

I LOVE Mafiosas! I was by there today, and it makes my mouth water just driving near!

Forgive me for not reading back, but what about SouthStreet? I know it's a smoking-friendly establishment (upstairs, at least), but exposing the pretty LEDs would definitely get some attention, and conversation!

6. sund79

sund79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    TN, USA
    Also in Murfreesboro.. itd be nice to know a bunch of ppl to swap flavors, ect..

7. nitewriter

Dur to work, I have not had time to get back to Mafiosas' to ask permission. (sorry)

We have a bunch of people in and around Nashville. Even some in surrounding states willing to drive. We have the potential for a great vapers club! Possibly one of the largest in the US. We just need to set a date, (weekend) and find a place that will allow us to congregate and vape. I think it would be most centrally located for everyone to do it in Nashville.

We just need to approach local establishments ahead of time to ask their permission for a meeting. Also, explain to them a little about vaping. That it has no odor etc.

Please PM me if you are successful in finding a location and we can go from there.

Thanks all for your help with this! I look forward to meeting everyone and swapping stories and liquid.

8. Circuit

Circuit Full Member

May 21, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    Is there some existing documentation that could simply be dropped off at an establishment? I think a quick in-person demo/delivery is a good idea, but leave them with some "fun" documentation, and approach it as a way to "bring smokers BACK into your business", and they'll listen. I don't know about you folks, but I have smoker friends that won't go to non-smoking bars - this is a great way to reduce that affect on their business.

9. nitewriter

Here's an informative flyer Spikey put together to inform others. http://www.vapersclub.com/vapersclubdotcompamphlet.pdf

If you can print it out and leave it with them after your initial presentation, it will give them more technical information and lead them to more if needed.

Thanks all for your help!

10. Strife

Strife Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2009
    Woot nice to see a TN group. I'm vaping in Murfreesboro also.

11. nitewriter

12. careful_193

careful_193 Full Member

May 10, 2009
    Murphy NC.
    I am not in Tennessee, but I was born in Copperhil-and live in western NC.-Does that count??? I already joined:thumbs:Too late...

13. sund79

sund79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    TN, USA
    Hmm.. how about the flying saucer?

14. kcr

kcr Super Member ECF Veteran

Room for a hillwilliam?:pervy:

Great big "hidy!" from the Tri-cities.

Kate

15. Vaporator

Vaporator New Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Whats up digital Freebasers!! Hendersonville here.. I have not had one problem in or around the Rivergate/Nashville area. I just dont ask.. Occasionally the waitress will ask what it is.. And then reply how cool it is..

16. paulspikey

paulspikey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2009
    Henderson, KY USA
    Henderson Kentucky here.......GO TITANS!!

17. ZhoDandy

ZhoDandy Full Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    West Nashville here. :)

18. WVapor

WVapor Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Oakland TN...............basically Memphis........2 of my buddies are on the forum from the area JStephens and DRose:D

19. kcr

kcr Super Member ECF Veteran

Tennessee is such an odd-shaped state. We could get to my FIL's house in NJ quicker than we could get to Memphis from here (Tri-Cities).

So Hi---from a loooong way away!:)

20. Circuit

Circuit Full Member

May 21, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    I grew up in Madisonville, just down the road! Has Henderson changed much in the last 15 years? That's probably the last time I was through there, on my way to Evansville, of course ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.