The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Terminator RA Tank

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by SheerLuckHolmes, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It seems that the Terminator has been cloned so well that all the parts will interchange between the original and the clone.
    Here is a review that I found on the Terminator:

2. Cifitzu

Cifitzu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Little rock AR
    Would like to see a tank atomizer this style for ego batteries.

3. Cifitzu

Cifitzu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Little rock AR
    Like a 14-17mm in diameter.

4. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    maybe they will clone the Penelope which is slimmer and a bit longer

5. lithiumdaze

lithiumdaze Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    How is the Terminator ceramic holding up? I've heard they look plasticky. Any melting or scortching? Thanx in advance!!

6. lithiumdaze

lithiumdaze Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    maybe??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

7. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Sounds good to me...
    I know there were improvements made on the ceramic cup before any of mine shipped. So anything I've sold is improved.

8. foggdawg

foggdawg Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Is the terminator drip mode the same diameter as the large? Like the ody I believe you can change from drip mode to other modes. Maybe a dumb question but I don't own an ody.

9. jmarkus

jmarkus Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    CA USA
    no, large mode is much wider..id guess 22 or 23mm. i think drip might be 16mm? you can fit the internal rebuildable part in both tho.

10. dwcraig1

The ceramic is very well made, just as the rest of it is. The one in Navy Lifeguard's video (Nautilus) appears a little different than the one in the Terminator or Oddy.

11. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Glad you can confirm that for us. I was told they were improved before my order shipped.

12. IzzyD

IzzyD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2012
    UK
    Thanks for the confirmation Cloudburst. I look forward to getting mine when the pre-orders ship next week.

I've let my fellow vapers on the UKVapers forum know and also about your top notch pricing and shipping for those of us the on other-side of the pond :toast:

Cheers mate.

13. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Thanks for that, I appreciate it!

14. patis

patis Full Member

Jan 19, 2012
    manitoba
    Ordered mine today terminator drip style. I didnt know that ceramic cup will be available soon. Should i worry not getting xtra cups? I hope i get my order soon! :vapor:

15. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Hi y'all...a question from a customer...can the small Terminator be used with a bottom feeder? Does anyone know?

16. dwcraig1

The ceramic cup I believe is the same in both the large and small Terminator, the juice would have to fill the cup then over flow into the reservoir area and you would have all that juice still in the cup. So no, IMO

17. jmarkus

jmarkus Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    CA USA
    ive actually used ody drip mode in a bottom feeder and it works awesome. so imo, totally yes.

basically, you squeeze juice from the bottle as you give a light suck on the atty (as with most bottom feeders) and it wets the wick enough for a few vapes. the excess juice usually just goes back into the bottle or the juice well. ive definately used it as a bottom feeder atty and i really liked the way it worked.

18. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    I'd like your imput. I'm having a heck of a time making coils for this terminator. They are coming out over 2. Ohms. One I made came out to 3.8 ohms. I would really like to consistently make coils between 1.5 & 2.0. What advice can you offer? Thanks!

19. bapgood

bapgood Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2012
    Utah
    I pre-ordered one of these.....can't wait!

Someone said this is a clone of the Ody V1.....What is the difference between V1 and V2?

20. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Hello sheerluck, I like my ohms at about 2 so I use 32 kanthal cut to about 2" that usually gets me to 2.2-2.4 range. It all depends on your gauge of kanthal. I hope that helps a bit. If you want a higher resistance ( lower ohms) try a bit shorter resistance wire. Are you using both resistance wire and non resistance?
    If you are using just resistance try less wraps ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.