TFA double RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Those 12 volt batteries can get expensive and they'll be a bear to re-charge.

" im going to take a steel coffee can and wrap some 12 gauge wire around an old cotton towel and make the worlds biggest atty so i can vape it a pint at a time .............. (after i OD on nic ill post what hospital room im in so you can send post cards LOL) "

SunnyMoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
United States
Oh Damm you steeping!! I just made a 30ml batch of Ry4 Asian from TFA. I have to wait weeks?? I'm gonna cry a little bit!

My everyday is my DIY root beer, I make that liquid 4OZ at a time cause that takes about a month to steep.

Gotta admit I tried the RY4 right after I put it together and thought the flavor was weak. I'll give it another try next month.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
I am trying to imagine how much better steeping will make this stuff.

I made a test batch yesterday with double ry4, caramel candy, and Bavarian creme. This juice is smokin!

Last night I made another 90ml after vaping it for a bit.
It's gonna be hard to keep from opening those bottles up once I'm done with my 5ml sampler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I am trying to imagine how much better steeping will make this stuff.

I made a test batch yesterday with double ry4, caramel candy, and Bavarian creme. This juice is smokin!

Last night I made another 90ml after vaping it for a bit.
It's gonna be hard to keep from opening those bottles up once I'm done with my 5ml sampler.

this is the exact reason i had to go bulk, i would take a bottle out the cabinet and hot water steep it and before it was good and aged it was almost gone lol.

I spilled some of this on my pants at work and the smell made me want to vape so bad i kept sneaking off to stealth a few hits.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I wanted to get an RY4 flavor, so I pretty much randomly picked RY4 Type 1 from TPA. Made it at 5%, too strong, cut back to about 2%. I like it, but I don't know what to think of it. Not caramel, more citrus (pineapple?), at least to me. Is this just the initial flavor, which will change with steeping for weeks? I have not purposefully steeped a juice I've made...but some juices sort of sit around for a while, usually because I'm not overly fond of them. If I like it, I tend to just vape it. But now I'm thinking I should make a batch to just sit for a while.

Anyone else used this RY4 Type 1?

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
I wanted to get an RY4 flavor, so I pretty much randomly picked RY4 Type 1 from TPA. Made it at 5%, too strong, cut back to about 2%. I like it, but I don't know what to think of it. Not caramel, more citrus (pineapple?), at least to me. Is this just the initial flavor, which will change with steeping for weeks? I have not purposefully steeped a juice I've made...but some juices sort of sit around for a while, usually because I'm not overly fond of them. If I like it, I tend to just vape it. But now I'm thinking I should make a batch to just sit for a while.

I am Wondering if this is the same flavor as I used in my last batch.
I ordered mine sold as TFA RY4.
I ran out of Double RY4 and mixed a 30ml batch using the reg RY4. (@10%)

Got me wondering now as I haven't tasted it, but the Double Ry4 is outstanding in this mix.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla

i agree i did not like this one, to much on the floral note. the Asian is fairly better to me - more of a spice kind of flavoring.
all three are very different for sure. the asian and #1seem to be too strong at 10% easy the asian i mix about 3-5%

Azphat12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Coolidge, Arizona, United States
This is the Ultrasonic Cleaner I have...

New 135 Watt 2L 2 Liter Digital Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner | eBay

upto 99 minute timer (I only use 60 minutes per cycle)
variable heat (I set mine to roughly 85 degrees)

Stainless steel....seems made well and I dont fear of breaking it.
My RY4 ran for 60 minutes and it blended it nicely.

Price is a tad higher than some others....but I dont want to watch it every 8 minutes.
I put it to 60 and go watch TV. In an hour I come back.
Maybe let it sit for 30 minutes then run another cycle if I want more steeping.
The variable heat is nice also.... I can set it for what I choose too and not burn up my juice, or hope it stays at room temp.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
As noted in this thread my ADV is:
RWhy4
10% Double RY4
5% Caramel Candy ( I just use regular TFA caramel)
5% Bavarian Cream

But wanted a little bit of a change so last night I mixed up 30mls of:

VannilarWhy4
10% Double RY4
5% TFA French Vanilla
5% Bavarian Cream

Hot bath last night and today I'm vaping some super, creamy, vanilla goodness!
Steeping can only improve it.

Last edited:

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com

VannilarWhy4
10% Double RY4
5% TFA French Vanilla
5% Bavarian Cream

I'm going to try this blend. I haven't worked with Bavarian Cream much but anything coupled with RY4d seems to be spot on.

RY4 Double is the best I've tried hands down. I mix it in 4oz quantities. It's that good.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA

VannilarWhy4
10% Double RY4
5% TFA French Vanilla
5% Bavarian Cream

That sounds good!
Gonna have to try it when I get some more DRY4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread