• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

TFV4 Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
thank you so much! i was told to avoid touching water, might spoil the conductor between the base and the mod. Thank you!
I suppose, depending on the hardness of the water, which can vary drastically around the world, there could be compounds that over time, leave a residue or corrosion around the seal. Building up then causing leakage.

Just make sure to use hot water and try to dry the base as much as possible.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Hi, Can we wash the TFV4 Base under running water?
I am a clean freak, dismantle all the part of a tank clean and assemble back

After washing, dry it and if u want to use it fast use a hair dryer and set it to low heat and swing left to right allows it to dry

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
My standard practice is to drain away minium left over juice, dismantle every single parts snd rinse. Once a while iI will soak everything in warm water if the smell of juice is strong then clean and dry burn the coils before I assemble everything back to one piece again.. Lastly I use alcohol wipe to clean the connector of both the tank and mod to minimize corrosion..

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
My standard practice is to drain away minium left over juice, dismantle every single parts snd rinse. Once a while iI will soak everything in warm water if the smell of juice is strong then clean and dry burn the coils before I assemble everything back to one piece again.. Lastly I use alcohol wipe to clean the connector of both the tank and mod to minimize corrosion..

Should do a final rinse after alcohol wipe. Alcohol wipe contain isopropyl alcohol, not exactly safe for internal use. That's just me lah haha. And isopropyl alcohol leave behind residue.

Reactions: watervapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread