Thanks for the Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

treborl

Jan 8, 2013
Florida
"Nicotine is an extremely toxic substance - more so than arsenic, milligram for milligram. Its extraction, storage and use in e-liquid pose a significant risk to the user and anyone who might come into contact with it."

I had forgotten this - if I ever really knew.

You (administrators) must have the warning set to pop up for anyone who does much browsing in the diy threads. Hats off to you for that!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
"Nicotine is an extremely toxic substance - more so than arsenic, milligram for milligram. Its extraction, storage and use in e-liquid pose a significant risk to the user and anyone who might come into contact with it."

I had forgotten this - if I ever really knew.

You (administrators) must have the warning set to pop up for anyone who does much browsing in the diy threads. Hats off to you for that!

They have to post that in the DIY section. It covers any legal issues and warns the uninformed that there are risks to mixing your own liquids. Basically covering their :censored: :)

What we vape in the liquids that are sold by vendors are in safe amounts. Just be sure to keep the liquids away from kids and pets so that no unfortunate accidents happen.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Pure nicotine is classified as containing 990 mg+ nicotine. I use 100 mg all the time without incident BUT always follow proper safety procedures especially wearing safety glasses- getting some in the eye is extremely painful. As for 1000 mg I have ordered it BUT it went straight to a lab. Glasses, gloves, plastic sheeting under the mixing area and extreme focus on the project with notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread