~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I did order one Rev3 Boro tank today I shouldn't have, but I used a different credit card which is due a few days after the other one. I have never had enough of them anyway, I think I got the last one. I think I still need 3 more to have one for each BB, I some times wish I could just order about 12 of them and be done with it. :|

KAS

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I did order one Rev3 Boro tank today I shouldn't have, but I used a different credit card which is due a few days after the other one. I have never had enough of them anyway, I think I got the last one. I think I still need 3 more to have one for each BB, I some times wish I could just order about 12 of them and be done with it. :|

KAS

I sold all my rev 3 BB's (bad choice)...

My plan is to score one more rev 4 BB and 2 well made high quality mechanical's.. I am going to snag 6 more liters of base as well...

Hopefully by April 1 my stock level will look like this:

BB rev 4 = 2 (need 1)
BB Tanks = 4 (need 2)
BB Tank glass and gaskets = (need several)
Radius = 3 (haz)
Mechanical devices = 2 (need 2)
UNO = 2 (need 1)
Kayfun v5 = 1 (haz)
Taifun = 1 (haz)
Billet Bridge = 2 (need 1)
Kabuki = 1 (haz)
Glass tanks for Kabuki = 2 (haz)
Glass tanks for Kayfun and Taifun = 2 ea (haz)
BVC Coils = 100 (need 40)
Aspire coils = 100 (need 60)
juice = 18 liters (need 6 more liters)

Not worried obviously about wick, wire and batteries as those will always be available.. Once I reach those stock levels I'll just replace what I use as I go in order to keep those numbers a constant.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I sold all my rev 3 BB's (bad choice)...

My plan is to score one more rev 4 BB and 2 well made high quality mechanical's.. I am going to snag 6 more liters of base as well...

Hopefully by April 1 my stock level will look like this:

BB rev 4 = 2 (need 1)
BB Tanks = 4 (need 2)
BB Tank glass and gaskets = (need several)
Radius = 3 (haz)
Mechanical devices = 2 (need 2)
UNO = 2 (need 1)
Kayfun v5 = 1 (haz)
Taifun = 1 (haz)
Billet Bridge = 2 (need 1)
Kabuki = 1 (haz)
Glass tanks for Kabuki = 2 (haz)
Glass tanks for Kayfun and Taifun = 2 ea (haz)
BVC Coils = 100 (need 40)
Aspire coils = 100 (need 60)
Juice = 18 liters (need 6 more liters)

Not worried obviously about wick, wire and batteries as those will always be available.. Once I reach those stock levels I'll just replace what I use as I go in order to keep those numbers a constant.

I have never sold anything Vape related, mainly because I never got verified. Then when the first news came out about the FDA Dooming. I thought it would be a good Idea to just keep it all. If it came to it I could pull out one of my old ego's and still use it, I still have everything I would need to set one up.

When it comes to Rev 3 BB's I would never sell one, they are perfect for me. I don't need anymore power than they provide, and I love the old time look of them with the dial. The Rev4 has lost the original appeal that the Rev3 had, (IMO) I still want to get some of them tho, just limited budget and I have to pick and choose, what I want and need to get first. I am stocked up on everything including DIY supplies which I still need more of, but flavorings I should be able to buy at anytime.

I don't really have a list of everything that I have vape related, I think it would take a few days to create such a list. :unsure: :)

KAS

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I have never sold anything Vape related, mainly because I never got verified. Then when the first news came out about the FDA Dooming. I thought it would be a good Idea to just keep it all. If it came to it I could pull out one of my old ego's and still use it, I still have everything I would need to set one up.

When it comes to Rev 3 BB's I would never sell one, they are perfect for me. I don't need anymore power than they provide, and I love the old time look of them with the dial. The Rev4 has lost the original appeal that the Rev3 had, (IMO) I still want to get some of them tho, just limited budget and I have to pick and choose, what I want and need to get first. I am stocked up on everything including DIY supplies which I still need more of, but flavorings I should be able to buy at anytime.

I don't really have a list of everything that I have vape related, I think it would take a few days to create such a list. :unsure: :)

KAS

My only issue with the rev 3's is the battery they take and the battery life... I prefer the old delrin tanks and I prefer the old dial.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yeah the original black AW's were a lot better than the ones today, I am still using some aw's I got last year, and have to pry them out, I have to get some new batteries soon. I would get about one full day out of a set when I carry 2 BB's. I would just carry a set of replacement batteries, just in case, it is a pain when you have to pry them out though. :|

KAS

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
There's an easy, and tidy solution!
Yeah the original black AW's were a lot better than the ones today, I am still using some aw's I got last year, and have to pry them out, I have to get some new batteries soon. I would get about one full day out of a set when I carry 2 BB's. I would just carry a set of replacement batteries, just in case, it is a pain when you have to pry the out though. :|

KAS

I give you: A post from the past!

Tonight, I think I found a good solution for the "new black AW's too tight" issue in my Rev-3a's. (I mean, they're really not, but a light slap into my palm won't knock them out...they're not too tight, they're just a little stubborn!)

It DID involve a little surgery, but it works!

7512010591e55b2a1313f34fdbac0f19.jpg

c5f026579443b26b167c339387f43817.jpg

A little ribbon, a little "unscrew this and screw it back in", and bingo!
Pops the battery out with no issue!
Tuck the excess between the batteries, and the back-plate slides on/off with no issues!

Took all of 5 minutes!
I honestly don't know why it didn't come from the factory this way!
Hey DD! :wink: :wink:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
There's an easy, and tidy solution!

I give you: A post from the past!

I remember that, :) and until recently I had never had that cover off, with these batteries though, they are not worth it they are worn out. I did not at the time have a ribbon I could have used. :(

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Looking forward to your thoughts on the Insider! I have heard great things :)

Oh those aren't my pics.

Found them online.

I don't understand why Steam Tuners is being so exclusive about the launch of this device.

Who do they think they are? SvoëMestö?
:sarcasm:

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I've been using an Insider for a week soon, way better than Doggy, Uno or kanger rba. Just in line with kayfun and other good normal rta:s.

The airflow is truly adjustable, without getting loud, it wicks very well wihtout dryhits or leaking, easy to build, and the flavor is perfect.

51c81864ef01ac56130b945dea91d035.jpg
512eb43c7f6dbbeb3dba741388a3a373.jpg

[emoji46][emoji46][emoji46]

How did you acquire the Insider?

I'm not on Facebook, so maybe that's why I can't find it.

I'm sure they will sell out faster than the speed of light.

Hope not! I'd love to be able to get one!

Reactions: Uncle

Toniza

Apr 9, 2016
[emoji46][emoji46][emoji46]

How did you acquire the Insider?

I'm not on Facebook, so maybe that's why I can't find it.

I'm sure they will sell out faster than the speed of light.

Hope not! I'd love to be able to get one!
At the moment only on Facebook lists, the first 85 was sold out in 35 seconds. Maybe at some point they will sell it on their website. But for a while they will sell out immediately like the exocet at first.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Atmistique one with the little Nautilus coils...no top thread. Don't know name. Standard rev4 tank.

Hey Mike.

The issues I've had with that bridge have been caused either by vaping it too low, or by a less-than-perfectly sized hybrid tip (or me not screwing it in all the way). Are any of those possible causes in your case today, or something different?

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Hey Mike.

The issues I've had with that bridge have been caused either by vaping it too low, or by a less-than-perfectly sized hybrid tip (or me not screwing it in all the way). Are any of those possible causes in your case today, or something different?

Thanks. Not sure. Vape @ a staggering 15w and do use a hybrid tip from BB. Put in a new borro tank and have been hitting it all day without issue. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread