~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
So I got my first billet box and purchased a vapeshell from Vapin Art and got one from Xtreme101 on here and so far I love it. No leaks no dry hit on my first build. I just don't like the condensation but will get one of those plugs at some point. But I wish I got the billet box sooner :) PAUA RATBALD

Attachments

• SAM_1455.JPG
    SAM_1455.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 37
  • SAM_1452.JPG
    SAM_1452.JPG
    420.6 KB · Views: 37

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
@GeekyGeezer
Do you know a release date?
is there a website as i do not run facebook (anymore)

Steven (the creator) is usually pretty accurate with his predictions and he says it's coming very soon. But I don't know of a source other than their FB page to directly buy them. Even then, he almost always opens a list for a day or so and then does a randomizer to choose the names that can buy something. It took me 9 tries (on a roughly once-a-month schedule) before my name was chosen for one of his previous atties.

In these cases, I've had some luck watching for sale ads like a hawk since after a couple of months or so the people who were just curious (or perhaps the item didn't match their vaping style as in my case) would offer them inside the group for the original list price. It's a crazy, sometimes vicious world with so many flippers who enter every randomizer, hit a few, and then triple the price in auctions.

I fought joining facebook (yes, it's pretty evil and toxic) for the longest time but finally gave in because a lot of vaping goods are only available there and in almost every case they are better performing and higher quality than the mass marketed stuff.

Reactions: Katdarling

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
@GeekyGeezer
thank you.

Yes, this is something i do miss without facebook. The vaping marketplaces are very common to be used in facebook. Maybe because it reduces taxes :)

well, in this case i need to find someone who is willing to press F5 and fill out lists... maybe one with more luck then me i never win a randomizer.....

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
Well I’m not meant to have an uno v2. Dhl driver delivered my package to someone else. They say they’re looking into it. Lucky me, no uno and now I’m out $90
Hopefully DHL doessomething for you with that claim. Id hate to see a fellow FF'er miss out on the quality vape that is the Uno v2

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Hopefully DHL doessomething for you with that claim. Id hate to see a fellow FF'er miss out on the quality vape that is the Uno v2

At this point I’m willing to take the hit and order another if FF will use a different courier. So upset I really wanted one. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
1BF578FF-604E-41C5-94EA-B20F5176A29E.jpeg
Hey so dhl basically said oh well we delivered it to the right address and apartment but the apartment they listed wasn’t mine! I went to that apartment and they had my package. Funniest part was my package had the correct apartment number. Dhl still won’t admit they messed up. Oh well got my uno!

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
View attachment 792803 Hey so dhl basically said oh well we delivered it to the right address and apartment but the apartment they listed wasn’t mine! I went to that apartment and they had my package. Funniest part was my package had the correct apartment number. Dhl still won’t admit they messed up. Oh well got my uno!
Glad you got it. I see ya from CT. I'm also in CT and the mail is terrible. USPS had a package from Vapin Art for 8 days..Finally got it after I did a report. Of course a paid for the quick shipping but that doesn't make a difference they will deliver when they feel like it.

Reactions: HBcorpse

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
I was wondering how would I go about getting a update for my BB? I didn't realize that BB vapor only put's basically 2 settings on it and it's just watts or nickel and I wanted temp control for SS. Any help would be appreciated
Eh, not worth it IMO. DNA 60 ain't good for SS, plus the 60 doesn't have case analyzer abilities so it's all just putting in values without running that stuff. I tried it and I gave up on it in less than a day just inconsistent. I've heard titanium is the way to go on it if you want temp control.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Glad you got it. I see ya from CT. I'm also in CT and the mail is terrible. USPS had a package from Vapin Art for 8 days..Finally got it after I did a report. Of course a paid for the quick shipping but that doesn't make a difference they will deliver when they feel like it.
Edit: oh I see Torrington. I’m in east haven. That’s cool! I agree, mail here is not the best!

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    how would I go about getting a update for my BB? I didn't realize that BB vapor only put's basically 2 settings on it and it's just watts or nickel and I wanted temp control for SS.
    Updating is a whole different ballgame, BUT there is also Titanium and SS loaded on them. Profiles 5-8 are all for Temp Control (starting at Low Preheat is 5). Although they all default to Nickel, there is a key sequence to change the 'material' type once you're in a TC profile (I could swear I've already posted it in here already). I use SS (tiny fused claptons) and Ti successfully on mine in an Exocet all the time. All the mod parameters are at the default Evolv values like autobiogphnation mentioned.

Edit:... Go to profile of your choice showing Nickel. Lock mod with fire button then all 3 buttons at the same time. It'll show 'hold to change material' .... fire button when you're on material you want, unlock mod.

Last edited:

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Torrington ,CT
    Updating is a whole different ballgame, BUT there is also Titanium and SS loaded on them. Profiles 5-8 are all for Temp Control (starting at Low Preheat is 5). Although they all default to Nickel, there is a key sequence to change the 'material' type once you're in a TC profile (I could swear I've already posted it in here already). I use SS (tiny fused claptons) and Ti successfully on mine in an Exocet all the time. All the mod parameters are at the default Evolv values like autobiogphnation mentioned.

Edit:... Go to profile of your choice showing Nickel. Lock mod with fire button then all 3 buttons at the same time. It'll show 'hold to change material' .... fire button when you're on material you want, unlock mod.
    Thank you so much I didn't know you could do that. Wow now I feel like a real idiot. I have a dna 60 but it was all set up so didn't have to hunt for it. But thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread