~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
I think I have a bug and it has turned out to be a Billet box bug. I just ordered another BB today and got the Unicorn Poo one :) I was thinking about the Paua Unicorn Poo but thought the button didn't look as nice as just the plain black one. I have the Paua Ratbald and thought the button looked good on that. I dunno maybe it's me. I can always change the button out one day. I really need to stay away from BB stuff..lol I did order 2 Dry Plugs and will see how I like those. I just hate condensation it drives me nuts..lol

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Idk how many of you have an uno but this is the best bridge I’ve tried so far and I have the vapeshell, insider mtl, kanger rba, and Exocet clone. I have a dryplug with a 1mm airhole on its way to me and an atmistique billetip too. I am certainly finding that I like all the accessories for the billet box. :oops:

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Playing around, sanding and later staining..
3D printed Woodfill Doors.
Very happy that i kept the Drip Tip :)

woodfill.jpeg

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Playing around, sanding and later staining..
3D printed Woodfill Doors.
Very happy that i kept the Drip Tip :)

View attachment 793791

How’s the thickness on these panels?

Did you get magnets, and do they work?

I may need to buy some from panels you!

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
@HBcorpse
thickness is about 2.7mm. Sits flush with the button.

Panels and condensation plugs i found on thingiverse.
Search Thingiverse - Thingiverse

Magnets are 3x1 mm which i ordered through amazon.
Used the Billet Box as master put the magnets first on there and marked them with a pen.
Then used superglue to put them into the doors.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
@HBcorpse
So the doors are ready but still i need to sand them a bit. Also the magnets do fit but it would have been better that i set them deeper down into the doors so the bb body would stabilise them better.

I ordered the woodfill doors from a known company i worked with already. Did costs me 35 EUR.
Sandingpaper i had. Magnets i payed 7 Euros. Stain was 10 EUR. So actually a DIY project offered by thingiverse and a printer service.

I cannot tell you how and if they will keep the colour and the texture. So here i would like to take some time.

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Can anyone with an uno 2.0 please advise. Mine just came in today and neither the chimney piece nor the bottom piece where the coil sits have threads. They do not screw together at all. Am I just incredibly unlucky or am I missing something?

Uhhh

[emoji46][emoji46][emoji46]

Can’t help you with that one, but you already know you’re in the right place!

Wishing you luck!

Reactions: Uncle

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
@HBcorpse
So the doors are ready but still i need to sand them a bit. Also the magnets do fit but it would have been better that i set them deeper down into the doors so the bb body would stabilise them better.

I ordered the woodfill doors from a known company i worked with already. Did costs me 35 EUR.
Sandingpaper i had. Magnets i payed 7 Euros. Stain was 10 EUR. So actually a DIY project offered by thingiverse and a printer service.

I cannot tell you how and if they will keep the colour and the texture. So here i would like to take some time.

Moving to a PM

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Hello,
did anyone tried the "MF BIlletBoxBridge FULL KIT" Bridge to use Vaporesso EUC Coils?
Mod Factory store
Curious to know if this is MTL able. They do offer a kit but some real experience would be good.
thanks
armin

I'd say it's a legitimate choice, but it took me a while to get a vape I liked. I'm a MTL vaper and that's what I tried first, using the EUC Drizzle coils which are quite a bit smaller than the other EUC variations. The MTL kit comes with two bottom adapters to make up the difference between that small coil and the boro. Once has a single 1mm air hole and the other has 2 of those which are across from each other. Using either, the thing was so tight I couldn't vape it. After going through a couple of coils trying to improve it, I realized I was doing it wrong.

There is no air passage inside that adaptor - it's just a simple hole. So I realized that by just inserting a coil inside the adapter I may have been blocking the air. A 1 mm hole is pretty small, so it took magnification and a strong light for me to make sure the hole in the coil was centered under the hole in the adapter. That made things a lot better, but even though I got a still tight but workable airflow I wasn't happy with the flavor.

As for the MF without the MTL parts, I'd bought some .4 coils. They were much too open and much too hot. In reading lots of discussions, it seems that everybody was raving about the .5 and not what I had. So I located some .5 and that's how I'm vaping it now.

It's a very loose MTL, but the flavor is good and the coil life with the ceramic coils is exceptional. I generally vape NET juices so coils normally gunk up too much after a boro or so. I'm on my fourth fill on the .5 coil and it's just now starting to taper off.

So to answer your question about MTL, I think it's able but it's probably going to be the loosest vape you've done in a while. Definitely not a lung hit, but there's much less restriction than the fairly open MTL I like. I still prefer an Exocet and then Vapeshell. But after that, in the times I don't feel like building the MF is my choice, better than the OCC, Nautlius, and BVC options I have. Definitely because of coil life, and possibly because of better flavor.

Sorry to ramble so much, but hope something here helps you out.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Anyone knows if there are bridges for SMOK, Eleaf or Joytech coils?
They do offer quite a wide range of coils.
thanks
Buy an A tank that comes with the Atlantis bridge. I use it with ccell coils or with eleaf new mesh coil heads for the Ijust 3. All the same size. Search for compatibility with Atlantis, but it won't fit in the regular tanks.

Reactions: HBcorpse

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Idk how many of you have an uno but this is the best bridge I’ve tried so far and I have the vapeshell, insider mtl, kanger rba, and Exocet clone. I have a dryplug with a 1mm airhole on its way to me and an atmistique billetip too. I am certainly finding that I like all the accessories for the billet box. :oops:
link? Cant find it with google.

Reactions: HBcorpse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread