Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Just one thing for those of you (like me) who don't like/can't tolerate vg heavy juices...Copper Creek is the only place I can do 60pg/40vg. It doesn't cause me issues at all, maybe because she only uses kosher vg, maybe it's something else, but I don't have any problems with this mix from Copper Creek. No carto issues either. This, coupled with awesome flavor and great customer service, keep me coming back! Especially for House and Twisted tobacco! :laugh:
The free samples with every order are pretty awesome too! And you can specify the flavor in your notes- she even matches your pg/vg and nic preference!

Last edited:

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Looks like I'll be ordering another 30ml bottle soon. I just tried my chocolate ice-cream sample and all I can say is WHY DIDN'T I TRY THIS MONTHS AGO? :glare::laugh:

Oh yeah, I remember why. It's because I tried chocolate vapes from other vendors and didn't like any of them, not even remotely. Frankly, I'm not a huge chocolate eater and I almost never eat chocolate ice cream IRL, but between bliss saying chocolate ice cream is her husband's favorite and Morgan raving about chocolate chip cookie I figured what did I have to loose by trying a sample of it. Thank you bliss and Morgan!

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We are missing a critical element here. Everyone must...

dxk4lh.png

Last edited:

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I have tried the House Blend, Cake and Coffee in 100% VG.

House Blend is amazing! Hard to describe but it does resemble a mix between Cake and maybe Chocolate Chip Cookie. It has a great aroma to the vapor reminding me of a sweet pipe tobacco.

I only got a little taste of Cake. Wifey got to it first and the sample bottle was empty next time I picked it up. I think she likes it. :p

Coffee is still steeping. Was a bit sharp when I first got it so will revisit in a week or two. I noticed many great comments on the Coffee...what VG/PG ratio do you prefer on Coffee?

Any suggestions/reviews on the tobacco flavors? Voodo? Twisted Tobacco?

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
I LOVE the cranberry. I was going to add grogg to it, after 3 tank fill ups on it's own, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I still will, eventually, but I am enjoying cranberry in all it's naked goodness too much right now to share it with grogg. Grogg however, might just get it's own tank. That is, if I can figure out which other CC flavor I can give up vaping today.

*give up passion fruit? no*
*give up banana + cake? no*
*give up peach? no*
*give up pumpkin pie? HELL NO*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread