bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Irish Cream and Creme De Menthe...

mix it...

it is heaven..

I bet that is super good!
Making a note of it. I'll need to order more irish cream and order my own CDM since the boi won't share his

Sent from my car with my DROIDX using Tapatalk, headed for vacation.

poolslime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Colorado
I bet that is super good!
Making a note of it. I'll need to order more irish cream and order my own CDM since the boi won't share his

Sent from my car with my DROIDX using Tapatalk, headed for vacation.
Whenever he is driving, that's your perfect chance to take some. :p

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
I had mentioned in the other thread that I don't eat pumpkin pie but with all the reviews/peer pressure I decided to try it as my free sample. My first reaction was ” hmmm, this taste just like pumpkin pie and I don't like pumpkin pie” so I set it aside for while. Later, I was having a cup of coffee and decided to give it another shot and OMG it is SO good with coffee. The spice, the pumpkin, the crust and creamy topping all come through. I'm honestly tempted to give real pumpkin put another chance but I think it would be a disappointment. I will definitely be ordering more of THE PIE! Give it a try, even if you don't eat pumpkin pie.

poolslime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Colorado
I had mentioned in the other thread that I don't eat pumpkin pie but with all the reviews/peer pressure I decided to try it as my free sample. My first reaction was ” hmmm, this taste just like pumpkin pie and I don't like pumpkin pie” so I set it aside for while. Later, I was having a cup of coffee and decided to give it another shot and OMG it is SO good with coffee. The spice, the pumpkin, the crust and creamy topping all come through. I'm honestly tempted to give real pumpkin put another chance but I think it would be a disappointment. I will definitely be ordering more of THE PIE! Give it a try, even if you don't eat pumpkin pie.
I for one love real pumpkin pie, but there is good and bad pumpkin pies. Home made is always the best, and pre-made, store bought, is 99.99% of the time far from heavenly...at least around here. I need to find a good home based bakery with some of that old fashioned love.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
So glad you tried the MMMMMMM PIE MMMMMMMM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it with Coffee and not one additional calorie for such heavenly flavor.

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Well I have to say tried CC for the first time tonight started vaping pie at 5.2 v just because that's where my provari was set moved up to 5.7 5.5 4.8 4.2 3.7 think I hit them all. My conclusion I'm dry hitting my provari not even sending a single volt to my carto and I must say.........This juice could save me money it don't even need battery in my mod to taste it's flavor...

Thumbs up Great Vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread