The difficulty of saving money in vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I wondered the same thing...:confused:

Quitting smoking is hard. :p

The angry/drama-ness will go away eventually. :lol:

I think you guys are missing a point here...this thread is completely different than the other and comes from a different point of view. The op is more a rhetorical question than a question of help...I think you guys missed it.

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
Forgot, here is something that helped curb the spending.

Make a list of all the flavors you have, all the equipment you have, etc... This will stop impulse buying on these things, especially when you find out you ordered 2 or more of the same flavors. :eek: Keep it by the computer, check things off as you use them or mark in some way if you don't like them.

Also, keep a "want to buy list". Once you get the itch to buy, look over the list, look up reviews. I have altered mine 3 times this weekend alone. Much shorter once I looked through what I have, what I need, what I want. I am down to only a few things I think I want now instead of a long list of I think I want.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
Hard to keep your wallet fat if you couldn't manage well. So many new stuff coming up all the time. Best if you could set aside a monthly budget for vaping and anything beyond that is no no. Can't have everything in the world. And there will always be better things in the future for you to purchase as the vaping industry move forward.

Stormiefury

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Wylie, TX
Why are you selling yur Provari?

Financial reasons. Kinda didn't want to say it's so embarrassing. But my husband could be laid off soon and I'm going nuts. So I figure I got my SB and I will sell the provari to help us. Then later down the road when I finish school and he's hopefully working again I can get another or who knows maybe they will have a purple one by then lol

Stormie:angel:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
For me, I hit a good tobacco blend in diy fairly quickly, then a second, mellower (tob4 & 5). They were plenty good enough, so I then went to sweet stuff, stumbled on a respectable car capp and my vananaberry. Haven't bought commercial liquid for over a year.

I got into organic flavorings for friends who had pg sensitivity, replicated my blends, did a few new ones. Came up with a vanilla tobacco in feb that has simply always hit the spot for me. I still make other things, to pif, and as we go into winter I am working on a couple new blends for kicks, but as of right now I have an all day that has done the job for 10 months plus. I also haven't run into the dreaded "no taste" days since I locked in on my vantob :)

On the hardware side, I was happy with 808 gear, tried riva 510 for a couple months, for fun. I knew I liked higher power, had always used a pt. I talked to a couple people whose opinion I value, picked a notcigs infinity vv, enjoyed it, stayed with it. Adding a buzz pro so my primary and backup pv were both notcig was a no-brainer. Picked up their tank when it came out, another win. I'll get their mini vv when it comes out, for more discrete use, but am an entirely happy vaper, interested in new developments while not particularly caring about buying more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread