Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Eric, you're doing the right thing and I respect you both and hope for healing in the very near future. Thank you for prolonging REOSMods for us and for re-opening this subforum. You're great people and I've enjoyed getting to know you to the extent that I've had a chance to. Wish I could have visited the HQ when I had the chance...

REOVille will never die. It exists within us vets, and will continue to do so. And if this subforum closes, we'll find a new corner of ECF to congregate. Family, we can never lose touch. This is such a good and wholesome group of people, has been for many years, and words can't express how important it has been to me. I know I'm not alone in feeling that way.

Anyway, best wishes Eric. Thank you.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Eric, you're doing the right thing and I respect you both and hope for healing in the very near future. Thank you for prolonging REOSMods for us and for re-opening this subforum. You're great people and I've enjoyed getting to know you to the extent that I've had a chance to. Wish I could have visited the HQ when I had the chance...

REOVille will never die. It exists within us vets, and will continue to do so. And if this subforum closes, we'll find a new corner of ECF to congregate. Family, we can never lose touch. This is such a good and wholesome group of people, has been for many years, and words can't express how important it has been to me. I know I'm not alone in feeling that way.

Anyway, best wishes Eric. Thank you.
So well said @Sloth Tonight. Reoville is family. A bunch of helpful, kind and sometimes wonky folks that I treasure more than most of my kin. I don’t want to close this chapter either. Yes, we need another little nest here to stay in touch. ❤️❤️

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sad to hear this news. Some of my favorite posts on ECF were the Provarinati vs the Reonauts discussions.

Provape-Dead-copy.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Heh, I'll cop to it - I had a provari and a reo at my side day and night for a time before squonking fully won me over. Quality gear, both.
Ha Ha, I still use both, and also Billet Boxes...I like having options...

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
I'll cop to it too, 11/2013 1st Reo with rm2, had already quit 08/2013 with Provaris and TaifunGTs
Reos and squonking just made it all so easy, they still do today !
Just ordered a couple more and spares for future-proofing.
DaveD

Just realised the date today ! 24Aug 2013 at 09:32 I stubbed out my final cigarette.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep, I started with Provari which was such a quality and authentic PV. (I did lots of research beforehand because I wasn't into buying cheap stuff, that would just break.). Somehow I found Reos a fee months later and bought my 1st (a mini) but generally used it at home because I didn't think non-tube mods were cool....or they might leak?

Long story short, I fell in love with the wisdom and helpfulness in Reoville and ended up here full time for over 5 plus years now. Between the quality mods and genuine forum, I haven't felt a need to leave. I know there are other great authentic mods out there (including Provaris) but I guess I am just content.

Am looking forward to getting some more parts AND a new P-67 Supervein in the mail soon! BTW, do I need to do a protection coat on the supervein as was suggested for the silver vein ones? Thank you in advance wise ones.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I'll cop to it too, 11/2013 1st Reo with rm2, had already quit 08/2013 with Provaris and TaifunGTs
Reos and squonking just made it all so easy, they still do today !
Just ordered a couple more and spares for future-proofing.
DaveD

Just realised the date today ! 24Aug 2013 at 09:32 I stubbed out my final cigarette.
Congratulations!
I‘m very, very sad :cry:
You think I‘m REO-mad!?!? ...... noooooo :D;)

lord-of-the-reosx7ser.jpg
I always wanted a red SL. It's a beauty!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I really hate to see another USA Mod company close it's doors, but I understand all the reasons. I do hope for the best for Eric's family, and good health in the future. I did order a Tumbled P67 and some extra parts for it yesterday, the P67 is my favorite REO, other then my woodville's.

KAS

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I really hate to see another USA Mod company close it's doors, but I understand all the reasons. I do hope for the best for Eric's family, and good health in the future. I did order a Tumbled P67 and some extra parts for it yesterday, the P67 is my favorite REO, other then my woodville's.

KAS
I hear you! The only PV’s Ive ever used are Provari, Super T and Reos (with Reos being my best friend for 6 plus years) dang! I don’t venture out much (no need to as I’m content) but are there any US made PV’s still made? Not disrespecting our friends to the north @Papa_Lazarou :). Just curious.....and yes, sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread