The end of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I hear you! The only PV’s Ive ever used are Provari, Super T and Reos (with Reos being my best friend for 6 plus years) dang! I don’t venture out much (no need to as I’m content) but are there any US made PV’s still made? Not disrespecting our friends to the north @Papa_Lazarou :). Just curious.....and yes, sad....

I never got any of the Super T's, other then the Provari's and REO's, I also like the Billet Box, and they are still being made. I suspect that wont be for much longer though, I don't know of any others, those are the big 3 in my book. :unsure: The super T disappeared, around the first year I started vaping. :|

KAS

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
:/ last order ever on reosmods just placed.. order# 3211.

Only took me all day to finalize it. Swapping mods in and out a gazillion times.

Anyways.. what a day for me.. bad morning learning about the new law in Michigan starting today about no flavored vaping juice.. come here to rant about it and then notice reosmods is closing! Double whammy..

I've been vaping flavorless for many years now so it wont effect me but I still dont like it at all! Unfair.

I missed it last time when Rob closed the door so I'm happy I atleast caught this one so i could say thanks with a big order!

Will be 11 years of vaping come the 11th.. prob 9 of those years I've been with the reo!

It's all I vape 99.9% of the time.. every great once in a while I'll play around with one of my supert mods out of boredom.

Anyways.. just want to say thank you Eric for bringing reosmods back to life and re opening up this forum!

And thank you fellow reonauts!!

The Reo was a god send! Gave me back my life so I could get on with my other hobbies insted of trying to find that perfect vape all the time.. trying to keep up with the new tech and whatnot.

I plan on sticking with the reos as long as I can buy 18650 batteries! Haha

Got enough supplies I hope to make that happen. ;)

3 more mods on the way will be 11 total for me.

EDIT:.. Just realized, 11 reos and 11 years of vaping! Funny how that worked out without trying! Odd number though and an even 12 would sound better.

Really wanted a green Grand lp/sl but shes sold out. If you happen to have anymore.. please let me know! ;)

Still want to get a woodvil made out of my grandfathers old birdseye maple wood that could be 200 years old.. one day I'll figure out how to make it worse comes to worse!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
What a sad thread i just stepped into after my long hiatus... I read this thread last night and immediately went to the website and bought my last REO. (Super Sad Face) I scooped up a long drooled over SL/LP Coppervein, oh... and a tshirt! One question: What about Spa Days? Is that service going away too?

So sad to see the REO go... Much love Eric!

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Got my last REO yesterday! What a beauty! I forgot how good the copperveins looked! I threw a layer of three of clear coat on it so it didn’t turn black like my other one did that I had years ago! I threw my beloved Nuppin on it till I figure out what atty I want to put on it. Filled with Boba’s Bounty and I’m back in vape nirvana!

Plus I got this awesome shirt! A complete steal at 5 bucks!

32bbda74d30fb1a28f6d29bc4c460655.jpg
f70a03a952701793c3466e6b1b152409.jpg

Sent from my Sega Genesis using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Awesome setup! I loved Loki tips on Nuppins...(still do, but usually, like a bit more air these days and put big fat tips on Nuppins - and run them wide open, lol).

Got my last REO yesterday! What a beauty! I forgot how good the copperveins looked! I threw a layer of three of clear coat on it so it didn’t turn black like my other one did that I had years ago! I threw my beloved Nuppin on it till I figure out what atty I want to put on it. Filled with Boba’s Bounty and I’m back in vape nirvana!

Plus I got this awesome shirt! A complete steal at 5 bucks!

32bbda74d30fb1a28f6d29bc4c460655.jpg
f70a03a952701793c3466e6b1b152409.jpg

Reactions: kas122461

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Got my 4th and final Reo yesterday. A white p67! Got some spare parts, too. I may get a few more parts if they’re available next week (payday) and maybe a T-shirt if it’s still available. lol. Love my Reos. Ditching most of my other mods for my Reos, squonks, and an SXK Billet Box. The end of an era for sure! [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Got my 4th and final Reo yesterday. A white p67! Got some spare parts, too. I may get a few more parts if they’re available next week (payday) and maybe a T-shirt if it’s still available. lol. Love my Reos. Ditching most of my other mods for my Reos, squonks, and an SXK Billet Box. The end of an era for sure! [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty much the same way. I’ve got my 3 REOS and 4 Provaris!

I got a couple of the 2019 Kayfuns in 22mm for my Provaris. Man what a great Tootle Puffer vape! Between the REO and that i have no need for anything else.

Now I’m just trying to find a good atty for my coppervein. In black preferably. I’ve got a Berserker V2 and a Vapefly Galaxies MTL coming in the mail. We’ll see if one of them fit the bill!

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok guys, just a heads-up. I tried to send out a mass email to everyone who has placed orders in the last few years. But, I screwed up the mailer and it didn't go out as expected. I am working on a revision and correction to get it out to all the customer base.

Basically, we will be closing the doors officially on September 20th. I wanted to make sure anybody who isn't out here on ECF or on Facebook or Instagram was aware of the closing and had a chance to stock up on "one last mod" or some components before we are gone.

Thanks,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread