The end of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
Ok guys, just a heads-up. I tried to send out a mass email to everyone who has placed orders in the last few years. But, I screwed up the mailer and it didn't go out as expected. I am working on a revision and correction to get it out to all the customer base.

Basically, we will be closing the doors officially on September 20th. I wanted to make sure anybody who isn't out here on ECF or on Facebook or Instagram was aware of the closing and had a chance to stock up on "one last mod" or some components before we are gone.

Thanks,

Eric

Wow. Your email got me out of lurk mode to pop in here. I figured the email was a test glitch but at least that alerted me to check the site. I have been using my Reos (original mini and original grand) for the past 7 years and they have taken a licking and keep on ticking and I am so sorry to see the shop close (but do understand that life happens). Will check out what is left to see if I can grab.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Ok guys, just a heads-up. I tried to send out a mass email to everyone who has placed orders in the last few years. But, I screwed up the mailer and it didn't go out as expected. I am working on a revision and correction to get it out to all the customer base.

Basically, we will be closing the doors officially on September 20th. I wanted to make sure anybody who isn't out here on ECF or on Facebook or Instagram was aware of the closing and had a chance to stock up on "one last mod" or some components before we are gone.

Thanks,

Eric

I thought it was interesting because on my most recent order, I created a new account using Gmail. It had been so long ago that I used the account that I set up using Hotmail, that I would not have known the password anyway. For a moment I thought someone had hacked my Hotmail account again, also I did not get the e-mail on the Gmail account. :|

KAS

Reactions: Robinowitz

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey @Robinowitz , I have reached out to the supplier forum manager and have requested the ability to keep this forum running through the end of the year at least. That way, everyone here still has a place to hang out for a bit.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There's going to be a LOT of happy people in the next few days. Busy weekend at the World HQ, but quite a few packages are heading out!

16647.jpeg

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
There's going to be a LOT of happy people in the next few days. Busy weekend at the World HQ, but quite a few packages are heading out!

View attachment 838495

My order is due to be delivered today so many thanks for all the hard work! :banana: Will be looking forward to my new Reos! :thumbs:

Edit to add - got my box delivered and am happy as a clam!! Thank you and your family for taking over for Rob and for doing such a fine job with the Reo mods. Wish you all the best. :headbang:

Last edited:

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
She's a great office manager.

She wants to do more quality control, but I don't let her lick too many of the mods before they get packed and shipped.

That’s great! I don’t mind that kind of quality control on my mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Planning on turning off the website some time tomorrow (September 20th). Not sure yet whether it will be morning, mid-day or end of the day. Just depends on when I get around to it.

Dont do morning! Haha I need to sleep on another order as I cant decide on the mods.

Try for evening please!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
^^^^ What SteamStack said.............PlEaSe!

Friday and all.. if they can and want to deal with another massive friday as I believe the last one was crazy! I know cause I seen alot of stuff sell out over night.

Ive noticed my last order has not shipped yet so I'm guessing they are already swamped with orders.

• Love
Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread