The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Any current coupon codes I may have missed by not religiously following thr thread?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Last I heard was "SAVING" for 5% off. Ain't much but better than a frozen boot up the .....

Edit: just checked and it indeed is still working.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
>.> This is actually 3 orders. However they split 2 of those orders into 6 Shipments >.< all the orders that were split were actually shipped out all at the same time today in separate packages.. Guess FT likes paying extra for shipping? welp expecting 7 vapemails instead of 3 lols..

2mFtIOz.png

Edit* Admittedly it's not all vape mail though. Ordered x2 of these to go around my trailer/camper this summer and pretty excited about that :) I'll be going from normal camper to spaceship mode soon enough :D

$12.54 YouOKLight YK0420 600*3528 4000LM RGB LED Light Strip (10m) - authentic / DC 12V / IP65 waterproof at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have a large order split into two shipments at the moment. First shipment went out four days before number two and has now dropped out of site? Second is scheduled for delivery this coming Monday,still can't get any info. on the first one.

As I see I am not the only one with split shipments but I am still worried whether t will show up? I have never had a shipment from FT drop out of site this long after hitting customs.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have a large order split into two shipments at the moment. First shipment went out four days before number two and has now dropped out of site? Second is scheduled for delivery this coming Monday,still can't get any info. on the first one.

As I see I am not the only one with split shipments but I am still worried whether t will show up? I have never had a shipment from FT drop out of site this long after hitting customs.
I had 1 sit in customs for over a month in Chicago last year.Most of the time they move pretty quick,but there some that get stuck for a while.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

My last 2 orders got split into 7 shipments. Not any real big ticket items,,just some small things like replacement tanks, rba's etc, clone tanks(without the base), some drip tips. etc. The very last one is now sitting in customs in NY. Since it actually shipped on the 7th and tracking stopped on Mar 9(in China) when it finally got to NY 4 days ago, I thought my wait was over....nope.....has not moved yet. I can't image why these 3 tanks(replacement tanks w/o base) would need to be inspected. Maybe since its such a small package, it is being overlooked or shoved aside for bigger packages. DUNNO. But I do share your frustration. Mine doesn't really have much in $ value as yours, but its still mine, I paid for it and I want it.

I did have one mod that took well over 2 months to show up from FT. It was in Oct/Nov time frame when it was shipped and I did what you are doing. Fretting. Just ask the peeps here. LOL But that is part of why we are all here -- To listen to and support our fellow vapers. But ONE thing is true. I have yet for any of my orders to never show up.

Let us know how it goes..
:)

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I order 90% of my juice from fasttech (hangda and Dekang) basically i just order every two weeks to keep a steady supply coming. If I don't do it that way i alway run the risk of running out or using up a good percent of my supply. Gotta keep that ruyan 4 rollin lol

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I order 90% of my juice from fasttech (hangda and Dekang) basically i just order every two weeks to keep a steady supply coming. If I don't do it that way i alway run the risk of running out or using up a good percent of my supply. Gotta keep that ruyan 4 rollin lol

After year's of frustration and mistakes, I've finally decided the only good Fasttech post is
”why you shouldn't buy from Fastech”

Your premise might work so long as you always know the dates for New Years holiday, and remember to double your order
A good three weeks prior to the holidays.
FT closes annually, won't post closed dates until maybe 48 hours prior, they've already hit ”Party mentality”, slowed down,
When they return they're slammed with back orders, and you'll have another delay...
Just saying....I hope someday to get my LAST FT order made on Feb 9 2018 (written 3/22/18)

Cheers.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My last 2 orders got split into 7 shipments. Not any real big ticket items,,just some small things like replacement tanks, rba's etc, clone tanks(without the base), some drip tips. etc. The very last one is now sitting in customs in NY. Since it actually shipped on the 7th and tracking stopped on Mar 9(in China) when it finally got to NY 4 days ago, I thought my wait was over....nope.....has not moved yet. I can't image why these 3 tanks(replacement tanks w/o base) would need to be inspected. Maybe since its such a small package, it is being overlooked or shoved aside for bigger packages. DUNNO. But I do share your frustration. Mine doesn't really have much in $ value as yours, but its still mine, I paid for it and I want it.

I did have one mod that took well over 2 months to show up from FT. It was in Oct/Nov time frame when it was shipped and I did what you are doing. Fretting. Just ask the peeps here. LOL But that is part of why we are all here -- To listen to and support our fellow vapers. But ONE thing is true. I have yet for any of my orders to never show up.

Let us know how it goes..
Guess what showed up in my mail box this am.........No warning....no tracking from NY...zilch,nada, nuttin. Glad to have it --finally, but what happened to usps tracking these days? Also have a couple orders from amazon, and USPS sends these tracking msg 2, 3 sometimes 4 times of the exact same msg for each package. Seriously something is wrong with USPS. Very annoying.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I NEVER get alerts about Fasttech parcels, honestly, and I know 17 track is available ,but I rarely use it. I know we are in the wake of CNY, but I'm getting seriously inpatient about some of my orders. LOL, that is still not enough motivation for me to track them, but if another week passes with "no joy" so to speak, I may actually break down and do it.

Congrats on your "lovely surprise" as it were. Early on, before I was really keeping better track of my orders (at least mentally) there were a few times I got a FT package, and was thoroughly confused as to "what" it was, "why" I had indeed purchased it, and "unthrilled" with my purchase. Of course, I was still in the "try everything out to see," phase.

Man other than shipping time, FT is my super favorite vendor and I will probably buy a few more things before "package inspection at customs" occurs, but I refuse to do it until I get my orders. LOL.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I NEVER get alerts about Fasttech parcels, honestly, and I know 17 track is available ,but I rarely use it. I know we are in the wake of CNY, but I'm getting seriously inpatient about some of my orders. LOL, that is still not enough motivation for me to track them, but if another week passes with "no joy" so to speak, I may actually break down and do it.

Congrats on your "lovely surprise" as it were. Early on, before I was really keeping better track of my orders (at least mentally) there were a few times I got a FT package, and was thoroughly confused as to "what" it was, "why" I had indeed purchased it, and "unthrilled" with my purchase. Of course, I was still in the "try everything out to see," phase.

Man other than shipping time, FT is my super favorite vendor and I will probably buy a few more things before "package inspection at customs" occurs, but I refuse to do it until I get my orders. LOL.

Anna
That is me also....refusing to order when haven't received last orders. LOL The only reason I had 2 orders this time was to get the discount of map for the sirens I ordered. You can only use 1 discount code in an order so if I had put them in with the other order they would have cost way more.(Had a discount code for the other order also). Of course, at the time of ordering there was no way to know all of them would be split for one reason or another. And doncha' just love the way that items picked say 'in stock' until after you pay for your order? Then there is a delay of some sort usually an ETA date? grrr.... sry, grouchy morning...

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
So I ordered something from China on ebay and it arrived at SF customs a couple of days ago. I live about 50 miles south of SFO. Tracking says it is now in Eugene, OR
I've had that happen too many times to remember haha.Most of my packages from China go through Chicago,and they usually come straight through to Ohio,usually.I have had several go completely different directions first though.I've had some go from Chicago to Missouri,or Texas,even had one go to Florida.The best one though hit 7 states before getting to me haha.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Canada Post doesn't track no shipments from overseas. Your wasting the money unless its epacket but that has to land in Canada first to begin tracking. The free shipping run the risk of sitting in trucks waiting to be hand sorted. I had a ebay order take 4 months to arrive, maybe not FT but same scenario with free shipping. Its the envelopes the overseas companies use that CP says jams up the machines or not read properly by the scanners so it could get hand sorted.
In Fasttech the price fluctuation of epacket prices compared to whats in your cart is quite astonishing, comes to reason...the bigger and heavier the more cost.
Lot of the non-vape stuff is much cheaper on ebay than FT along with the same time frame for shipping time but the overseas ebay vendors are scared chitless of a bad review and most oblige your issue, something fasttech doesn't worry about as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread