The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
For those of us that live somewhere in Asia shipping from fasttech is quick and painless. Usually within 2 weeks from order. The tracking information is also accurate. I guess you guys in North America have to pay the price for being on the opposite side of the globe.
My last order took nine business days, but the one before that took 20.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
For those of us that live somewhere in Asia shipping from fasttech is quick and painless. Usually within 2 weeks from order. The tracking information is also accurate. I guess you guys in North America have to pay the price for being on the opposite side of the globe.
Mine are usually pretty fast.My fastest has been 6 days from the time i ordered to the time it's in my hands,i've had several show in 6-8 days.My longest has been just over a month,and that was because it sat in customs for 2 weeks.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I ordered some items 3-8 and rec'd 3-22. I have another order of 2 subtank airflows that I ordered 3-1 and it keeps saying restocking and the date changes every few days. It was at a great price and I am not in immediate need so the wait on that order is OK. Overall, I am satisfied with fasttech.

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I have had one order take 6 days, order to door, a couple of years ago. This February, just before that last holiday, I had one Order to Door in 10 days...
I think about 2 years ago, I had one I paid the shipping for (.60 cents) and it went to NYC (instead of Chicago) down to Maryland, then Springfield, then Florida, then to New Mexico and finally to Dallas before it got to me..
And you wonder why the USPS is broke??

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
9 days from order placed to my mailbox is the FT record using the epacket and have it land on the west coast in Richmond, not in Mississauga where it goes into a black hole for eons. The only vape gear other than glass and accessories was a K100 back going several years ago that was my first mech hitter and still using it today. Fasttech is a nifty place to buy quaint items that I always have something in my cart but not needing enough to pull the trigger.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Ugh!! OBS Engine Nano's have been Discontinued at FastTech!!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Ugh, not only those! I pre-ordered the new OBS Bat back at the beginning of January and have been waiting since then for it to come into stock. Yesterday morning I checked the status (which earlier in the week said "Ships by 03/30/18) and found it DISCONTINUED. It never even came in! :-x How can you discontinue something you never had in the first place? :?:

$40.27 Authentic OBS Bat 218W TC VW APV Box Mod - 7-218W / 200-600'F (100-315'C) / 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
All my FT orders from CNY and before arrived Friday and yesterday. No notifications, LOL But I'm happy. Haven't played with much yet, but I need to make sure everything at least works, today.

If USPS has this much trouble even tracking packages from China I have a bit of a dim view of "inspecting all packages in customs." LOL, trying to remain optimistic.... I have some COOL stuff to play with, though.

Anna

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Ugh, not only those! I pre-ordered the new OBS Bat back at the beginning of January and have been waiting since then for it to come into stock. Yesterday morning I checked the status (which earlier in the week said "Ships by 03/30/18) and found it DISCONTINUED. It never even came in! :-x How can you discontinue something you never had in the first place? :?:

$40.27 Authentic OBS Bat 218W TC VW APV Box Mod - 7-218W / 200-600'F (100-315'C) / 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Hopefully it is just the blue is the only one.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Hopefully it is just the blue is the only one.

Turns out it is just the blue one that's discontinued. I never thought to check to see if they had the red one and they do. I just sent them a message asking them to sub the red one for the blue one.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    People complain about China shipping, personally I dislike USPS, China can get my vape mail all the way to the US mainland in 5 days, but takes USPS 5 days just to get it a few miles down the road :-x:-x:-x

zSUCefd.png

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    All mail sent to Lexington, KY from Lexington, KY has to to go through Louisville first, it is faster to walk it.

People complain about China shipping, personally I dislike USPS, China can get my vape mail all the way to the US mainland in 5 days, but takes USPS 5 days just to get it a few miles down the road :-x:-x:-x

zSUCefd.png

Dubminer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 10, 2016

zSUCefd.png
    That is not USPS's fault. I found out processed through facility just means it is in the customs system and not yet through. So the five days are what it took to clear customs. I once had some drip tips in there for seven weeks!

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    All mail sent to Lexington, KY from Lexington, KY has to to go through Louisville first, it is faster to walk it.
    They do the same here.I had a package sent from someone in the same city as me,they were maybe 15 miles from me.The package went through the same sort facility that sends mail to my post office,but instead of sending it straight through to my po,they sent it 120 miles away to another sort facility,just to have it go back to where it started so they could send it to my post office,and they wonder why they don't make any money haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread