The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
09zc.jpg

:D

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
My last two fasttech orders disappeared off the face of the earth. Got a gift certificate for the one from four months ago, but the one that was shipped Nov. 1 never arrived or updated after processing through the facility in China. Never had a problem before this.

The first order, I accidentally used regular airmail. The second one (the one that has never updated since processing through China) was registered airmail. I'm very discouraged with this company right now.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I made the same mistake and had my last package sent registered airmail. After seeing it bounce around China, I put a ticket in and they made a call (or something) to the po. It was right after that that movement started, once. LOL. Right now it shows as having arrived in New York but that was 13 days ago. I am guessing that maybe it is in customs but haven't heard anything else. I also did some research and found that registered mail is even slower than first class. In both countries. Oh well, thank goodness for paypal.

:)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I bought the dead rabbit clone to replace my other clone I accidentally threw away. Purchased it on the Dec 7th. Well it was in China and I thought it had moved but now it says it is pre shipment for over a week. I'm like... OK?
QUIT LOOKING! Forget you ordered. Next day you'll receive surprise pkg.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I bought the dead rabbit clone to replace my other clone I accidentally threw away. Purchased it on the Dec 7th. Well it was in China and I thought it had moved but now it says it is pre shipment for over a week. I'm like... OK?
If it says Origin post is preparing shipment,then it will stay on that until it hits Customs in your country.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    My order has said "processed through a facility in China" for eight weeks now. I opened a ticket, and they've supposedly initiated an inquiry with the post office, which could take up to 60 days.

Sounds like you've had a spot of bad luck there Mike. :(

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    Sounds like you've had a spot of bad luck there Mike. :(
    Yep. Two orders in a row. One, from four months ago, was just $7. They gave me a gift certificate. This latest one just followed the first one into the outer limits. I had never had a problem with Fasttech orders before, but now I've lost faith in them.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I made the same mistake and had my last package sent registered airmail. After seeing it bounce around China, I put a ticket in and they made a call (or something) to the po. It was right after that that movement started, once. LOL. Right now it shows as having arrived in New York but that was 13 days ago. I am guessing that maybe it is in customs but haven't heard anything else. I also did some research and found that registered mail is even slower than first class. In both countries. Oh well, thank goodness for paypal.

:)
    Still no movement on this package...:( went to put in a missing package report at my local post office and the clerk says unable to help me. Come back when the postmaster is here on Monday.....I could understand putting me off if they were really busy, but I was the only customer there. I also tried to do this online but kept getting message just to go to my local po. So frustrating.....if it really is still in customs then I should have heard something by now I would think. I have kept my original ticket open at FT from when I had to inquire about their mail system so depending on results from Monday request a refund from FT. Hate to have to contact paypal.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    I finally received the package I ordered Nov. 1 in today's mail. Been talking to them about it, and two weeks ago they said they would contact the postal service to see if it was lost. It showed up in New York on Jan. 2 and made it to my house today.

Until the last two orders, everything I got from Fasttech took 14 to 16 days. Don't know what happened on the last two.

What shipping method do you folks use to get decent delivery times?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread