The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
In case you were wondering...... yeah, there's stuff in my cart :lol:

09zi.jpg

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Talk about 'order and forget it'!

I received an unexpected China PKG in Saturdays mail. Opened it and thought what the (#@&?!) is this? I never ordered these! My first thought was someone borked my order for a mod that has been really stretching my patience. Had to check and found the tracking number was different. Phew! Only then did I realize that it I actually had ordered the 6 pkgs of 'backup' coils for the mod that just cleared Chicago customs yesterday. :lol::rolleyes:

Last edited:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
No Big Sale today at Fasttech it seems?

Chinese "Singles Day" is their equivalent to the USA Black Friday.

I am single and wanted my discount, now my feeling are irreparably hurt. Because of this deep disappointment, I vow to remain single.

Fasttech has discouraged millions of lonely men and women seeking partners.:thumbs:

Last edited:

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
It seems as if FT uses a different (and worse) level of ePacket service. I have nothing in the pipeline using FT or ePacket. I do have something using China Post, posted 11/13, Dispatch item to destination country 11/15, Receive at country of destination 11/17.

I don't think holiday mail is the reason.

• Useful
Reactions: Heartsdelight

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Black Friday 2018 - 15% Off Everything! Use code: THANKS15
20181122-5f8809eb3b374dc59f21b2bcfc4b2c47.jpg

Promotion Date: November 23, 2018 00:00-23:59 (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 15% off
Code: THANKS15

Special notices:

1. The coupon code can not be used with drop shipping orders.
2. Offer valid: November 23, 2018 00:00-23:59 (UTC-6).
3. This offer is not to be combined with other offers.
4. This promotion is valid on fasttech.com and m.fasttech.com.
5. OVMS products are not included in this promotion offer.

ozm8ey

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
melboune,australia
Sorry and wish i didn't talk so soon but i got scammed (at least i feel like I did) I bought a 5 pack of seals for the smoke baby beast. They sent it but once it arrived in Australia it somehow got lost. I contacted both Auspost and fast tech. Auspost wanted documents in order to find the package i gave it to fast tech which they said they will give me. over 3 weeks went by and they said nothing. i reminded them and they said please be patient and bare with us we will soon. i then contacted them again and same sorry excuse. Its now been over 3 months and I have given up on trying.

Idk who to blame fast tech of auspost but it never arrived.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Idk who to blame fast tech of auspost but it never arrived.

IMO, FastTech did ship it, and it made it to Australia. So, FT isn't to blame for you never receiving it...if it was transferred to Auspost once it got there. Granted, FT didn't respond to you, with what Auspost requested. But what can FT provide as far as documentation...other than the tracking info that shows it made it to Australia?

Last edited:

ozm8ey

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
melboune,australia
IMO, FastTech did ship it, and it made it to Australia. So, FT isn't to blame for you never receiving it...if it was transferred to Auspost once it got there. Granted, FT didn't respond to you, with what Auspost requested. But what can FT provide as far as documentation...other than the tracking info that shows it made it to Australia?
Yeah but FT said they would provide me with the information requested twice and that i just need to wait a little. They sill have yet to provide me with the information i need to give Auspost. So its FT being unprofessional.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
They sill have yet to provide me with the information i need to give Auspost. So its FT being unprofessional.

Did Auspost say exactly what documentation they want? You have the Tracking Number, so Auspost can check the tracking themselves. A scanned photo of your package is shown on FT's website, so they can see the exact package. You can capture a screenshot of it and send it to Auspost. What else do they need?

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
So, I'm waiting for a package from FT- shipped to NY. I usually get packages in about 3 weeks. I decided to check USPS for a status update. Gotta love the wealth of info I got from USPS (keep in mind no expected delivery date has been advised as yet.) At least they're keeping it going between their facilities-wherever they may be.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread