rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Until your supplies arrive, you can practice with water. It is actually a good idea, to get used to how much to add. Now, I can tell just when it will hit the gram mark by the flow rate and drops.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Until your supplies arrive, you can practice with water. It is actually a good idea, to get used to how much to add. Now, I can tell just when it will hit the gram mark by the flow rate and drops.
    Well, like I said earlier, I worked five years back in the 80s as a color matcher working with scales and hundredths of grams so I'm pretty used to it. Should come back pretty quickly. I also have those syringes I've had for years. Different sizes. Pipettes. Lots of bottles. Recipes are ready. I'm good for starting. I know the nic isn't as bad as alien blood but I know to be coordinated when handling it.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I know the nic isn't as bad as alien blood but I know to be coordinated when handling it.
    With as high as 100 mg/ml, just have a damp cloth nearby, you don't even have to drop everything and quickly wipe it off. With some of the higher concentrations, one might want to think of getting a haz-mat suit..

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    With as high as 100 mg/ml, just have a damp cloth nearby, you don't even have to drop everything and quickly wipe it off. With some of the higher concentrations, one might want to think of getting a haz-mat suit..
    Yeah, some of those 1000mg solutions could be trouble. Good time to get some help from your little sister. :evil:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I received my PG/VG and 500 gr. scale yesterday. Waiting on the nic and flavors now. Of course I can't leave the scale alone. I have to go around the house weighing everything I can find. Good thing the neighbor's cat weighs more than 500 grams or I'd weigh him too. I'm such a child! :facepalm:

I got a Great British Baking Show cookbook. All their recipes are in grams. So you could weigh stuff till your heart’s content, and end up with a lovely cake!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Yep. Feels like a "Hail Mary pass". I posted some thought about it here last week:
    Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!
    The Town of Natick renamed the connector road between the Natick Mall & Shopper's World.
    I suppose some vape shops could call their driveway Abboud Street or VTA Parkway.
    Probably not.
    VapinGreek & Pbusardo represented VTA in China so maybe Dimitris Drive or Bromance Boulevard.
    Win first then let's see...
    bos_boshs07_800.jpg

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2013
    Springfield, MO
    Watching a movie filmed where you are familiar with can be interesting. My Mother had a hard time watching "Where the lilly's bloom" which was filmed in the Appalachians around Boone, Vilas, Sugar Grove where she grew up. They would be walking along in the mountains and camera angle would change and Moma would say "That's 3 mountains over from where they just were!"

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Watching a movie filmed where you are familiar with can be interesting. My Mother had a hard time watching "Where the lilly's bloom" which was filmed in the Appalachians around Boone, Vilas, Sugar Grove where she grew up. They would be walking along in the mountains and camera angle would change and Moma would say "That's 3 mountains over from where they just were!"
    Halfway through my regular Weds night meeting I usually take a vape break on the steps of this church
    little women 2.jpg

One night last Winter I walked out to vape and noticed structures being built on the lawn between that church and the General Store on the corner. I asked someone about it and he said they were for a movie called Little Women. I'm more of a Stephen King or musician biography reader but I had heard of it. These 3 structures were framed on leveled ground during the 3 weeks I was absent and were down and gone by early Spring.
    little women 1.jpg

Saoirse Ronan came over for a late night workout and stayed for morning coffee. Then I woke up.

Another company filmed the next season of SK's Castle Rock in my town and the surrounding area.
    They used the side entrance to the old NAPA Auto Parts building for the Emporium Galorium
    cb4_img3188.jpeg

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

I saw a Michael Caine tough guy movie once. They started a foot chase by the docks on the river Tyne in Newcastle. They ran under a pier and emerged at the mouth of the river 5 miles away, on the other side, and headed off along the beach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread