Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I have ordered from Bull City many times, but tried One Stop DIY shop for my last order and was thrilled. They are less expensive on everything than Bull City and there was a coupon (possibly expired now - ECF.) They ship from Colorado and it made it to Virginia as fast as Bull City does. Just another choice, FWIW. Their shipping charge was less too. To be clear, I am not knocking Bull City at all and am sure I will use them again but thought I would mention One Stop DIY since my experience with them was so good.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have ordered from Bull City many times, but tried One Stop DIY shop for my last order and was thrilled. They are less expensive on everything than Bull City and there was a coupon (possibly expired now - ECF.) They ship from Colorado and it made it to Virginia as fast as Bull City does. Just another choice, FWIW. Their shipping charge was less too. To be clear, I am not knocking Bull City at all and am sure I will use them again but thought I would mention One Stop DIY since my experience with them was so good.
I forgot about one stop diy shop, thanks for reminding me. I used to get some supplies from there but somehow forgot about that site over time. I agree with you they are a great place to order from with great selection and prices. I'm gonna have to bookmark them so I don't forget again.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I forgot about one stop diy shop, thanks for reminding me. I used to get some supplies from there but somehow forgot about that site over time. I agree with you they are a great place to order from with great selection and prices. I'm gonna have to bookmark them so I don't forget again.
Plus One stop sends candy with their order :w00t:

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I guess I need to go back in this thread to see how many half liters of peanut brittle that I've made so far, last night's batch was either 10 or 11. Then again maybe I should change it up a bit. Oh well just ordered another bottle of peanut butter ans a quart of PG from TPA.
This time I didn't wait till I was totally out, I have 30 ml left of the last batch...LOL

Hey dwcraig1, I searched the thread and you name comes up a ton, would you please post this recipe again so I can grab it.

Thanks!

Reactions: Kenna

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I had forgotten to mention them.I buy a few of their one shot flavors,so whenever i get those,i grab whatever else i need while i'm there.Lucky shot and Lotta latte are both must have flavors haha.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I will say one stop has the best CS. I ordered quite a few flavors last week and a small bottle of PG. They sent VG instead. I emailed them. I explained it and told them I would just keep it and they could throw one in with my next order. "Kimberly" explained that they like to correct any error and sent me a bottle anyway. Thats how you run a business

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Peanut Brittle, all TPA flavors
7% peanut butter
7% RY4 Dbl
3.5% Cotton Candy
1% Acetyl Pyrazine (or 3-4% Popcorn with maybe a little less Cotton Candy)

Can I substitute EM for CC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Peanut Brittle, all TPA flavors
7% peanut butter
7% RY4 Dbl
3.5% Cotton Candy
1% Acetyl Pyrazine (or 3-4% Popcorn with maybe a little less Cotton Candy)

dwcraig1, mixed up a 30ml bottle today, how long before I should give it a try? Smells great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread