Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
A lemon that doesn't fade?? That's wonderful.

My order has shipped
I placed a small order this morning cause I just have to try the new Succulent Strawberry ya'all are raving about plus needed to replenish a couple of other flavors. I placed this order at 11:34 and had a shipping notice at noon. Now that is good service. I have always had superior service from them, but this one is remarkable.

:)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Ain't the first time:lol:
Hey now; wait a minute! What are you insinuating???
39.gif

Okay. I guess I gotta own it.:facepalm:
:D:D:D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It's been just a few days since I made the 30mL bottle of OSDIY Succulent Strawberry @ 10%, and it seems to have gotten stronger and/or alittle more tart. In fact, I'm going to cut my remaining amount with some more PG & VG.

I'll probably drop the starting % to about 5-6 in my next batch, and adjust up if needed after a few days, instead of making it at 10% again. IMO it'll still be very flavorful. So, if you're usually a low total flavor % person...you might want to start at even lower than 5-6%. Just wanted to give a heads up to others who haven't received theirs yet, in case what you make may seem to get stronger and alittle more tart to you, too, as time goes by.

Kimberly might have recommended 10%...if her husband vapes 24mg nic eliquid like she does, and he used 10% in his. In any event, making it at a lower % will make my 4oz. bottle last longer anyway, so it's a win-win to me!

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    It's been just a few days since I made the 30mL bottle of OSDIY Succulent Strawberry @ 10%, and it seems to have gotten stronger and/or alittle more tart. In fact, I'm going to cut my remaining amount with some more PG & VG.

I'll probably drop the starting % to about 5-6 in my next batch, and adjust up if needed after a few days, instead of making it at 10% again. IMO it'll still be very flavorful. So, if you're usually a low total flavor % person...you might want to start at even lower than 5-6%. Just wanted to give a heads up to others who haven't received theirs yet, in case what you make may seem to get stronger and alittle more tart to you, too, as time goes by.

Kimberly might have recommended 10%...if her husband vapes 24mg nic eliquid like she does, and he used 10% in his. In any event, making it at a lower % will make my 4oz. bottle last longer anyway, so it's a win-win to me!
    Thanks for the update.
    I'd be interested if it has flavor fade after several weeks, typical with strawberry vapes.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    For those of you that like the Arnold Palmer.What percentages are you using?
    I started at 8% and found it too "in your face" for my liking. I reduced it to 6% (as a stand-alone) and it is just about perfect. If I want a bit more tea-forward profile; I reduce the AP to 4%, and add 1-1½% TFA Green Tea.

I should note that I mixed this 30P/70V 6mg/mL, and vaped in dual coil DTL tanks, built to 0.5-0.8 ohm builds. I like a cool vape; so I keep the wattage as low as I can, and still allow the coil to perform as intended. Recipe may require adjustment to your own nic levels, equipment, and vaping style (doesn't it always?;)). :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread