Status
Not open for further replies.

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
Liked down-Times post because I 've read that some can't taste strawberry...not cause he/she can't enjoy strawberry ripe:(
I tried to use strawberry wild (INA) and holy cow it was too strong. I have sweet strawberry and strawberry shisha to try yet. I hope i can taste a strawberry soon!

Reactions: Kenna

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I tried to use strawberry wild (INA) and holy cow it was too strong. I have sweet strawberry and strawberry shisha to try yet. I hope i can taste a strawberry soon!

I hope you can too...I never heard of it until people on reddit talked about it...

Moving on to sweet tea, trying to get lemonade cookie taste out of tank...it won't go:/

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Sweet tea, not much flavor at 6%, will bump up and retry, faint, very faint tea(ok ,extremely faint), dry too. I normally mix lower %'s, but might skip to 10% see if I get flavor…if anyone has sweet tea experiences....I see cap has one too....looking for refreshing bright brisk sweet, sweet tea...

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
Sweet tea, not much flavor at 6%, will bump up and retry, faint, very faint tea(ok ,extremely faint), dry too. I normally mix lower %'s, but might skip to 10% see if I get flavor…if anyone has sweet tea experiences....I see cap has one too....looking for refreshing bright brisk sweet, sweet tea...
I saw a recipe for sweet tea that used a little blk tea to bring the tea flavor out. I bought the sweet tea but havent got to trying it much yet,getting cold tea season now. I may throw a little mt dew flavor in it to fiz it. lots of thoughts,just rambling

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I made the strawberry shortcake earlier and am trying some in a dripper. It's pretty good but I probably could have used less of the shisha strawberry. I'm not sure how it compares to the Cap but it's very up front so far. It might mellow a little over time.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Where's the best place to buy the Shisha Strawberry. I've bought from Bull City, but I only have a small 30 ml bottle, and usually never buy in amounts less than 4 oz., but this stuff is expensive compared to TFA, imo. Thanks! :toast: :D

:thumb: :vapor:
    Andria said she found it cheapest to buy it direct from Inawera in Poland when buying the bigger bottles.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Bill's Magic Vapor - I think I'm going to order a small amount from BCV.
    Even from Inawera (and it's on sale now there), you can only get it in:
    10mL ($2.84 w/tax)
    100mL ($17.30 w/tax)
    1L ($129.03 w/tax)
    Good sale prices...but, none of those costs are including the S/H from Poland!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    USA
    Does anyone find the blackberry flavor from Flavor Apprentice is sort of funky in smell terms?
    How does it vape? Smell is generally a good indicator, but not always. Vape it and find the starting strength. Then, just to check the flavoring, add some vanilla and cream and see if the flavor is ok. If so, then it should work in most mixes. If not, well....then you know! Good luck! :toast: :D

:thumb: :vapor:

ghola1was

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 20, 2013
    NV USA
    Does anyone find the blackberry flavor from Flavor Apprentice is sort of funky in smell terms?
    The blackberry flavor is really concentrated, 3% blackberry with 2% whipped cream is a very flavorful vape. Like Bill said, try it with some creams and check it out. I like it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread