• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Free Online Survival Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. I'm one of those people who gets kind of ill feeling when spending anything over $100. My house looks like crap right now because we are pulling out and going through all the crap we haven't even looked at in 5 years, and seeing what we can sell when yard-sale weather comes around, and what just needs to be donated to better causes.

As much as I am liking the Hennessey hammock, spending close to $200 for a one man shelter is just not in the cards at the moment. I did find this: WOODLAND CAMO JUNGLE HAMMOCK CAMPING SURVIVAL HUNTING - eBay (item 140474075908 end time Apr-02-11 18:42:40 PDT) But i worry about the quality of it. I am not gaining anything if it falls apart after a couple uses.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Must be something in the air right now. I seem to be getting survivalist type emails from family & friends this week. With or without Zombies, seems like disaster prep is on everyone's mind. Reminds me of the early 80's after Mt St Helen blew, lots of people were heading to the Rouge River in Oregon to survivalist camps. I wonder if they're still there?

Must be something in the air right now. I seem to be getting survivalist type emails from family & friends this week. With or without Zombies, seems like disaster prep is on everyone's mind. Reminds me of the early 80's after Mt St Helen blew, lots of people were heading to the Rouge River in Oregon to survivalist camps. I wonder if they're still there?

We used to do the "zombie survival" back in the day, but we called it the "red dawn plan" instead. The same, but different

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika

Probably because of this: Radiation from Japan detected in Oregon, 4 other states - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina | We're getting irradiated even if KONG isn't reporting how much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread