The GUN Show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Here's my Keltec PF9 with a few upgrades including a .22 conversion kit...

IMG_20120720_100556.jpg

Nice little carry gun and super reliable. Plus crazy cheap.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Really? Fabulous....I have to practice sliding it.It's a little hard for me to slide but I would imagine if I took time out each day to practice sliding it I would do well with it.It's a sweet little shooter.A little kick but I handled it.
Stretchy, if you want a glock g26 then by all means get one. But I think you'll find the kahr k9 to be a great little concealed carry gun.

Sent from Sorryville

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Keltec has always had a problem keeping up with demand. I would classify them as leaders in innovation but slightly lacking in the QC category.

That's a good way to put it. If you get a Keltec that operates well out of the box then it will work perfectly forever. If it has any issues from the start, you might as well throw it in the trash cause you'll never smooth out the problems. They are really affordable which makes them very popular and hard to find at times. I found my PF9 at the local shop without any issues. I was trying to get a Glock chambered Sub2k for a while but never found one.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Always wanted one. I'd really like to own any of the WWII rifles that aren't crazy expensive.

They're really fun rifles. I love mine. And ammo is cheap.

I like this...Are Keltec,s rare and hard to find? No one has anything right now.

Not necessarily.

Keltec has always had a problem keeping up with demand. I would classify them as leaders in innovation but slightly lacking in the QC category.

That's a good way to put it. If you get a Keltec that operates well out of the box then it will work perfectly forever. If it has any issues from the start, you might as well throw it in the trash cause you'll never smooth out the problems. They are really affordable which makes them very popular and hard to find at times. I found my PF9 at the local shop without any issues. I was trying to get a Glock chambered Sub2k for a while but never found one.

I look at them like VW. Potential pita nightmare.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
OMG they are gorgeous...I love these...What are they and since you have 2 can I have one???

Here's Mable and Henry. They have consecutive numbers. Also picked up a Metal ammo box and 2 boxes of 38 special ammo.

IMG_0267_zps985e7c51.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0269_zps61b7a189.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0268_zps6b0b6d71.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0270_zpsc2d3a4f4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
OMG they are gorgeous...I love these...What are they and since you have 2 can I have one???
I'm selfish No can do. Their Cobra Dillinger's. Cute little buggers. Oh and SP you can get pink white or wood grips for then.:lol::lol:
Drats. You beat me to it Stretchy, I try to always ask first.

Love them Drott, I think I need a pair too!

Read above.:lol: Only got them cause their cute and small. :lol: For around 50. a piece they can be 9mm also. Not thinking that's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread