The GUN Show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
JUst finished refurbishing the first gun I ever owned - an old .22 (from Sears, but who knows who actually made it....:confused:) - missing lots of bits, lost over the years (57 to be exact...):

8535738308_7439a6fd81_z.jpg

Took a few years of sorting through boxes of old parts at Gun Shows & searching the Web, but, eventually found all I needed. After about a quart of solvent through the barrel; re-blueing; replacement bolt and rear sights; new sling swivels, and about fifty coats of oil:

8662104066_3b88e20b53_z.jpg

Took it out to the Club on Sunday:

8668763299_34077cda66_z.jpg

Just as good as new!! SWEEEEEEEEEET !! :banana: :thumb:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Gun people you have to see this.The dems tried to secrete an addition to a bill on concealed carry....I hope Ohio like Louisiana passes the bill that would override the Federal law soon.I know it's on the table....Who knows what that addition contained..This is just scary to watch...
MIKE BOST ERUPTS OVER CHANGE IN CONCEALED CARRY BILL - YouTube

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Gun people you have to see this.The dems tried to secrete an addition to a bill on concealed carry....I hope Ohio like Louisiana passes the bill that would override the Federal law soon.I know it's on the table....Who knows what that addition contained..This is just scary to watch...

That was sheisty (sp?). This is ridiculous, and scary. I didn't realize that they could add or change whatever they want in the floor amendments. I thought they were only allowed to add small changes. Thanks for sharing.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.

Ok, several points here. As much as a disrespectful a$$hole douche Mike Bost is, he has a point. Il should damn well have CC laws. It's unconstitutional not to. The way he went about it is TOTALLY uncalled for! I'd be f'in ashamed if he were my representative. He makes Rick Perry look great. :rolleyes:

The second man speaking also has a damn good point; someone like that shouldn't conceal carry. He obviously has serious rage issues. He very well demonstrated that fact after that comment. In fact, I'm surprised he's part of the House or at least removed from the chambers.

That said, Il IS getting a CC law. Although Chicago, much like LA and NYC, will be exempt from the state's CC law. So I don't know W tf he's so livid about. He needs a handful of 2mg Xanax and a Scotch. Neat. He probably needs to get laid, too.

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
These followed me home from a Show on Sunday.....:glare: Damn, I hate when that happens....I didn't even go there to buy anything.....:?:

8843741914_74a293fc4a_z.jpg

Top one is a single-shot 3-inch chamber 20ga. that I bought coz I am SO tired of being talked into a 'couple of rounds' of Trap with my 12 ga 20-inch barrel grouse gun, andd going home with a MASSIVE bruise on my shoulder......:(...yeah I know - how girly is that?? Well, sometimes girls are girly. So there. :p

The bottom one I bought purely because of nostalgia - it's a Mossberg 385KB - only made between 1965 and 1968 - and I owned one many many years ago. It is absolutely mint - looks like it has never been fired. Memory Lane...;)

Now my problem is that it's getting awful crowded in there:

8846955120_36bd0cf785_c.jpg

and if I try & bring another safe into the house, I'll be sleepin' in the backyard.......:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread