The Health Nut Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is rest day for me and I need it badly. I only get one rest day per week. Everything hurts...even my eyelashes. :confused: I lost an additional 0.6 pounds making it a total of 3.6 pounds in two weeks. ;) One good side effect is I quit drinking alcohol regularly. I can't drink and do these exercises nightly. I drank three glasses of wine last night knowing today was rest day and I feel like crap! I'm done drinking. Since I've lost all that weight I can't handle it any more any way.

I have been running during Insanity...between a half and full mile each night. I may need to stop that soon and just stick to the program. I will definitely have to stop any extra running the second month of Insanity as each workout is brutal for a solid hour.

o_O

@*RJ* You go girl!

Had to stop doing the elliptical for a bit. Losing too much. I am struggling to find the balance.

How do you do that @ thing?

I'm having the same balance problem. I have upped my food intake as well following the Shaun T Nutrition Plan as closely as I can. Five to six meals a day spaced about three hours apart at around 200 to 300 calories each meal and I'm still losing weight. It's freaking brutal. But my metabolism is roaring. The second month I will definitely have to up my food as each workout can burn up to 1000 calories a night. :shock:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Still here, still going down. I think I have gotten used to not eating so much that I don't want food like I used to all the time. :unsure:

To date: I have lost 17.2
I am eating healthier, so that is part of it. I've pretty much cut out a ton of salt.

At least it will make going through the prep for my next colonoscopy easier :lol: Yeah, it's been a year. My how time flies! It is scheduled for the 15th and I don't expect any bad news this time. :nun: After this one, I won't have to have another for 5 years...Thank god

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Still here, still going down. I think I have gotten used to not eating so much that I don't want food like I used to all the time. :unsure:

To date: I have lost 17.2
I am eating healthier, so that is part of it. I've pretty much cut out a ton of salt.

At least it will make going through the prep for my next colonoscopy easier :lol: Yeah, it's been a year. My how time flies! It is scheduled for the 15th and I don't expect any bad news this time. :nun: After this one, I won't have to have another for 5 years...Thank god
They'll let you go that long?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
There is more of a concern about it showing up elsewhere in the body. :(
My Dad always told me that flying would be a lot safer if I strapped a bomb on my back when I boarded the plan. He said the odds of there being two people on the same plane with bombs strapped on their backs was a lot less.

guiltypleasures

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2014
Greensboro NC
Awesome Robino ! I am down 17 lbs myself :w00t: I am loving this new lifestyle ! I feel so much better :rickroll:

Attachments

• lol[1].gif
    lol[1].gif
    753 bytes · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread