Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello Vapors, Ive been doing alot of looking around and research on e-cigs. I ve noticed that almost all of the ads and photos on the sites are of young "teenish" looking girls. Is this because they are using the "sex" sells ads? Do they do this because most of the non-smokers are girls that say smoking "stinks"? Is vaping the smoking alternative to the "myata" as a chick car? Maybe they need to change the ads to some Manly men with cowboy hats etc ?

Just a thought....
11.jpg 500x_steve_mcqueen_life.jpg lens18413127_1314540827The_fall_guy_colt_seavers.jpg

Last edited:

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I haven't noticed that myself, and I've been crawling around trying to find the best prices for low resistance dual coil smoktechs.

In fact, most sites don't have models at all. I don't see a single human anything unless they're linking to youtubes of reviews of the product in question.

which means to me, pbusardo is the face of vaping.

I totally have a crush on him.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Hello Vapors, Ive been doing alot of looking around and research on e-cigs. I ve noticed that almost all of the ads and photos on the sites are of young "teenish" looking girls.

The ads of which you speak are the slick, airbrushed types selling RN4081 kits for several times their actual value, the very sort for which ECF exists: to inform noobs away from the scammers.

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
I can't pollute the interwebs and actually link to those sites. It's what PI said. Just Google "e-cigarette reviews" then go to the "top" vendors. They are basically scammers selling inferior or outdated minis for ridiculous prices.

HOWEVER, SmokelessImage has some pictures on their homepage - never noticed since I always link straight to kits or something :)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I know that the ones with the "girls" were sites for the usual low quality brands and the "free" types, etc, but when you just type in e-cigs and google, you get alot of the ones I mentioned. I thought it was funny....I just did a search and this time I didnt get so many, but since last week I been looking for sites for price comparasons, liquids, mods etc. and noticed a trend.Here are some of the picts I found; I am in no way endorsing these sites, nor trying to insult anyone here :smokie:
0e71b_Electronic-Cigarette2.jpg ECigarettes-Starter-Kits-sds.jpg ecigs-300x237.jpg homepage.jpg

and a link: www. smoking-everywhere .com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread