The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The KBV Novella-- Complete and Unabridged

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by Dalton63841, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

2. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

3. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

4. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

5. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

6. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

7. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Continued...

8. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Way to go Dalton...Job well done.

9. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

:ohmy: 108 posts! Dalton you've become an instant legend! And now I hear rumors of an ebook? :blink:

10. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    LMAO! The forum software prevents you from making a post beyond a certain number of characters, so the Novella was split into 106 multi-quotes. I separated by chapter markers, Jelly Man Says, Mod Ho Knows, Dontcha Just Hate, and in the case of LONG chapters, I split them in half or more as necessary.

The ebook is something I am working on in my spare time when I get bored. Basically just turning the thread pages of the Novella into images, editting out excess forum images, etc, and converting to a pdf. Of course their will be more obvious chapter markers, table of contents, list of credited authors(everyone who has contributed to the story), title page, etc...

11. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    ***walking threw the morning dew along the trails of Lake Fishigan, U. S. of A. The long lost motorbike repairman nears his home after a endless string of family drama, home repair, yard work, daughter maintenance and miscellaneous honey-does... Things seem familiar, but different somehow. making the last turn in the trail, expecting the sight of the long neglected bike & ATV shop and...***

Who moved my shop? It was on the left of the trail and now it's on the right!!! Wait - Bonnie's stump is a good 6-7 Mrs Walker stumbles closer than it was and where is the Preacher Man HyOnLyphs rocking chair!!! The coffee shop is further down than when I left too!

*** pulling out his iPhone the JellyMan starts searching through ECF to find out what happened... DALTON!!! Who is Dalton and why did he move... KBV subforum??? Novella thread!!! OMG (not da joose) ... (again... Not da joose) is going on here!

Where is Bonnie and Ciego! Be-oh-Be save me... They done moved everything on me! I'm lost I tell ya!!!

Reaching into a stuffed saddlebag Jelly Man pulls out a bottle of black dress wearing Mrs Walker and no matter the hour takes a long pull... Tears on his cheeks, he wonders down the trail in the general direction of the Ol campfire and his (hopefully still there) stump... Woe is me!!! I will never find anyone now!

12. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    **** Preacherman gets up from his computin' chair in the darkest corner of the lean2, stretches as if he'd been at it for hours... (cuz he has) and steps over to the old apple crate where the coffee pot sits... Hy pours hiseff a steaming cup o joe that's much older than he likes to admit... into a mug that ain't been washed in a coon's age... takes a long slow vape of a little pineapple shake and heads out to the porch.

Hy stares out into the clearing n sees that ol' KY geneman sorta stumplin' around like he's lookin' at the place for the first time... ChrisKY looks over and waves.... with both hands for some reason. Preacher waves back, bends at the knees n sits hiseff down into that form-fitted, perfectly sculpted rocky ch------ "...???" (not the joose) [pardon my language folks... but preacher done falled flat on his .... uhm ..... his .... well.... his bass.... so to speak.] Coffee's now all over da place includin' Hy's freshly-washed-just-a-few-days-ago T-Shirt.... His GLV supermini has shot across da porch, down da stairs n into da dirt. (good thing he wasn't vapin' his wonnermous n sentimental Protege 901 cuz then there'd be a lot of repentin' ta do for da words what woulda come out n we'da had t'call the FBI.)

"WHAT DA HECK HAPPENED T' MY ROCKYCHAIR. Call da Shareeef .... we'z got us a rockychair theif."

**ChrisKY is laughin' his bass off at Hy's predicament. In fact he'z snortin' n chortlin' n gufawwin' up a storm.**

(hang on folks, hopefully Chris is comin' over t' hep ole preacherman up off his backside n clean up a bit.....

oh but nooooo.... he'z got his eye on the GLV in da dirt.)

*** there's an eeeerie Twilight Zone-ish, other dimensional feel to the place. Things is where they belong sorta... but sorta not... n da folks o' da HideyHole is nowhere to be found at the moment n stuff just aint where it was or it aint at all???? It's a great mystery...****

13. Ciego

Ciego Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Novella, Chapter 69, verse 96...'cause Ciego inevitably gets things backwards....

** Ciego rises from his makeshift campsite deep in the .....

willows, stretches, scratches and yawns. **

Man, I need me some coffee, and pronto.

*** Ciego stumbles over to the old Coleman camp stove, pumps the tank and ignites a flame, then fills the pot with lake water and puts in some freshly-ground Costa Rican Fandango Fundildo coffee. Immediately, the pot begins to bubble, and soon the rich, spicy aroma of the rare Central American coffee fills the air.**

Ah! Next to the scent of OMG, nothing beats the smell of freshly-brewed coffee first thing on a Sunday morning!

** The shore of Lake Fishigan is so quiet, the only sounds coming from night insects nearly ready for bed and the gentle lapping of waves on the lakeshore. Oh, and the sound of Ciego whizzing in the rose bush....**

Ah!

**Ruminates**

Y'know, it has been awhile since I've been down here. Lotsa new folks around the campfire, some missing faces/voices. Man, I love this place, almost as much as I love this juice.

** Takes a pull on his 5 volt Foxy Box, the 510 carto filled to the brim with Gooey Better Cake juice.**

Ah!

** Loudly breaks wind.**

Whoops! Hey, since I'm the first one awake around here, maybe I should use this ridiculously sharp axe to chop up some wood for the campfire...

To be continued....

14. mini_art

mini_art Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Florida USA
    Mini strolls down the path from the cabin that took her a coons age to find again toward the lake .

Bright early morning dew glistening on the grass and the lake as still as a mill pond . What a lovely morning . Guess I better see if the coffees on cause people will be wantin their doughnuts and coffee soon.

Wait ! wth is Ciego doin with that axe! No one got the sense not to leave that out there were he could find it ?? Dont he know he blind ? Sometimes I swear he doesnt remember that ! OMG there goes the dock ! pieces of it flying everywhere . He thinks hes choppin firewood , hes gonna lose his foot he keeps this up !

I better to take that thing away from him before he hurts hiself and boB kills him for destroyin the new dock !

On a dead run for the dock Mini doesnt see Ciego anymore , ...... where did he go ?? .....he just vanished !!

15. medic123

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    ***Medic walks around the lake, she feels lost. She can’t seem to find anything where it should be. Everything is a little different, a little off.
    The house on stilts is still there, still bright yellow, but the yellow seems a little faded. She feels a little nostalgic today; wishing things didn’t have to change. The lake still looks full of good catches and fun, but kind of empty. Suddenly she shakes off the feeling of sadness; something’s are still the same. Mini’s coffee and donut shop is still there with the best coffee in the world, the fire is still going, the stumps are still there for us to sit on, the dock is still there…..wait where is the dock? What is Ciego doing? Where is he at? boB is going to kill him if he destroyed the dock******Oh NO, Did he fall in the lake again? Okay some things really never change. ****Medic runs to the lake to try and find Ciego, maybe she is not too late******

16. Ciego

** Ciego lowers the ridiculously sharp axe after chopping up some mighty fine logs for the fire.**

There we go! And not one little bleeding nick from misuse of this axe. (I did after all, earn my "Totin;' Chip" card while still a young Beaver Scout).

** He stacks the logs into a neat pile near the campfire ring.**

Golly, wonder what Mini is going on about? What missing dock? Blind I might be, but not usually stoooopid...I'd never chop up the dock! That's just plain silly....er....oh wait....

** Carefully examines the woodpile and discovers that instead of round logs, the pile consists of treated two-by-fours.....**

Aw, crap!

** Unwilling to face Bob's wrath, Ciego runs pell-mell toward the lake and trips, falling face-first into the .....

willows. **

Aw, crap!

17. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    *** Well... Preacherman has picked hisseff up off his backside (no thanks to ChrisKY or Ciego who just left him there whilst they wrestled over the new matte black GLV lyin' in da dirt.) It's noted that things are a little different. Hy walks on over to the fire and puts a few logs on it. **

** waves with enthusiasm at medic**
    "Medic, c'mon over here an set a spell. Share a little joose I have here."

"Chin up & all that...... We gotta git this thing t'blazin'..... shed a little light on da ole hidey hole. A beacon for folks to ralley 'round. Yeah there may be a few cobwebs hangin' in the thorny rose bushes and ..... willows, there may be a few stumps what aint been set on in a fur piece. But even if we'z been transported inta a 'nuther dymenshun.... we'z still the same folks. & it's da folks what makes the hidey hole what it is."

** The fire blazes & Hy throws a few more logs on just to stoke it up to what some might call..... well....... a Bahn-fire... so to speak. The yellows on the stilt-house brighten... no more shadows or fadin'... even Bonniegirls shingled camper looks to be a little less grey... ***

"Don't pay no nevermind that stuff is changed.... the lake is da same, da catch is just as awesome, & most of all, da folks is just as nice and ..... well...... just as ...ODD as we wuz b'for.

boB (that's bee ohhh BEE) n da beeutiful yssiM is here in da hidey hole stockin' da lake, God's in da midst and all's right with da world. It's all gonna be just fine.".....

(grab some popcorn, pull up a stump and join in. It makes no nevermind if you think you got the gift. We luvs ya no matter... C'mon... join in n say a few words. )

18. Ciego

** Ciego is enjoying the hot, humid August night by the Hidey Hole.**

Ah! What could be better? Warm night, gentle breeze...and a brand-new thong!

** Ciego does a muscle man pose in front of an imaginary mirror.**

All the girls of the world...beware!

** Puffs out his chest and tries a Tarzan yell....**

Ah-eee-ah-eeee-aheee....cough...cough....cough....cough.... Aw crap! Lungs still healing from 35 years of cigarette abuse.

** Ciego's breath wilts a .....

willow. **

Aw...crap! I need a breath freshener. Hey! I got it! A vape of the Cinnamint!

** Drips a few droplets of the precious KBV Cinnamint into a LR atomizer on his Foxy Box and presses the magic button... The light from the bright-... blue LED is so brilliant that it immediately attracts a swarm of hungry mosquitos, not known for their respect of a semi-naked fat blind guy in a black KBV thong...**

AW......CRAP!!!!

To be continued...

19. medic123

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Has anybody else noticed that Funhouse they put up across the lake? Those people are really ODD more so than our normal level of ODD...:facepalm: but they are fun. :p

20. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Ya gotta keep a close eye on your stuff over there though... There's people gettin' sprayed in the face with their joose, and heck, one guy's joose was contaminated with Vomit Vapor Tuna...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.