The LUX - First Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
You'll love the sidesho too, and you'll have it in a few days. And yes, one of the things I told myself is that I'd save money by switching to vaping. Don't know if I have yet, but I know I sure feel a lot better. Funny thing is I was never much of a shopper before. Maybe I should look into changing that money saved part of my banner! Seriously though, I got really lucky when I picked Modern Vapor to order from. They really do have a great product and service and everyone on this forum and ECF is really helpful. Let us know what you think of the Sidesho after you get it.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I just ordered my slidesho but the LUX is so pretty I think I have to place another order already!
Especially after reading how much everyone's loving it.
I have a feeling this is an expensive habit Im getting into, lol.

Good luck! Ha, its more expensive than I originally though because of wanting to try out the toys and try out all the amazing flavors out there. But once you settle in, you'll definitely save money over the analogs. :) If you're new and are okay with a long thread, check out the link below for something I wrote after doing this for two weeks. I'm trying to find time to reply to it with a 9 month update.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/64815-two-weeks-experience-novel.html

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Well, multiple batts ordered, extra attys and carts and a Blue Lux kit. Could someone use the parental settings on my computer to keep me off Tony's site before my cc melts? LOL

Yipee, multiple red Lux bats are here, along with my Blue Lux kit and extra attys. Ok, feeling much better. Love the red Lux, but the blue is looking really nice up close too. Geez, next thing you know I'll be ordering a black one. LOL
This is a truly impressive and beautiful PV. On one hand I hope more people discover how great the Lux is, Tony deserves it. On the other hand, if he gets too many people discovering how great these are, we might find out he's running out of stock. :confused:

Last edited:

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
@ Butterfly -What do you think of your Sidesho? And what color did you pick. I know what you mean about the Lux being pretty. It's an amazing PV too. I ordered more battaries for my red one (love the color) and am so happy with the performance that I went ahead and ordered the blue kit too!

Last edited:

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
I havent gotten it yet unfortunately, The dang USPS held my package for 3 days and then sent it to Massachusetts instead of Colorado. My 2nd order hasnt even made it yet but hoooopefully one of them will come tomorrow. The tracking said they got to Denver last night and im only an hour away so I dont know why I didnt get em today.
As soon as theyre charged up and I get to test it out ill let you know.
Still thinking I want a LUX tho, lol. Im a sucker for pretty things and gadgets.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I havent gotten it yet unfortunately, The dang USPS held my package for 3 days and then sent it to Massachusetts instead of Colorado. My 2nd order hasnt even made it yet but hoooopefully one of them will come tomorrow. The tracking said they got to Denver last night and im only an hour away so I dont know why I didnt get em today.
As soon as theyre charged up and I get to test it out ill let you know.
Still thinking I want a LUX tho, lol. Im a sucker for pretty things and gadgets.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And yes, you want a Lux too, a red one. LOL

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Yeah, Butterfly has been one of the unlucky people with USPS, her package has traveled the country. As I told her we already have a FedEx account for all of our wholesale clients, and we are going to add it as an option for a 2nd shipping option, it does cost a little more, but they are really good with tracking a package through the whole process. We don't have a high rate of USPS problems, everyone gets their package, it sometimes happens where a package gets routed wrong.

troussin

Sep 7, 2010
A, A
I got lucky. I ordered my first kit last Thursday and received it Monday. I orders the Sidesho (white/pink), but also got a black w/ pink LED sidsho battery and a 902 atty so I could add a flat tip to it. I am really happy with everything. I use to smoke about 1 & 1/2 packs a day. I bought what I hope will be me last pack on Monday. I still have 9 left. I am really happy I chose Modern Vapor to start with.

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
I bought what I hope will be me last pack on Monday. I still have 9 left. I am really happy I chose Modern Vapor to start with.

Even if you get the urge just buck it up and take another vape. I stopped cold turkey the moment I started vaping. I just got it in my mind that I was going to stop and I did.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Okay, so I just received the red LUX battery today. WOW! Even better looking in person than the awesome pictures on the site. I expected it to be a brighter red and I'm so happy its not. Now I just NEED a version of this battery with flames instead of a line pattern. :) By the way, having these line patterns on the batteries really sets them apart. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread