The LUX - First Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
Oh - I'm now almost 3 full days in one the same first battery. About six 902 batteries for me I think.

Now that I have fully charged both batts, I"ll see how long I can get out of a full charge. I started my day at 4:00 am with a fresh batt, so I"ll see how far I can I make through the weekend before I have to swap them out. If I can make it all the way through the NW vape meet tomorrow without having to swap them I"ll be pretty impressed.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Now that I have fully charged both batts, I"ll see how long I can get out of a full charge. I started my day at 4:00 am with a fresh batt, so I"ll see how far I can I make through the weekend before I have to swap them out. If I can make it all the way through the NW Vape meet tomorrow without having to swap them I"ll be pretty impressed.

I got about 12 1/2 hours of almost constant vaping (new toy, LOL). That is very impressive!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Got my LUX Thursday and my first full batteries lasted about 11 hr.

I was using the 902LR atty and standard 902 carts.

I had moved away from the Big Battery ECigs and was hunting Big Mods but this thing has found its way in to my rotation of mods during the day.

I love it so I think it’s a permanent fixture in my PV line up.

I will try to get a Good review up on the suppliers thread this weekend. Thanks Tony for the LUX this PV ROCKS.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Word of Warning: If you own an ego, be careful which charger you grab. Ugh... Have an ego that I got to cover me for multiple 7 1/2 hour drives this past summer (I vape just like I smoked when I drive, a lot, particularly when I'm by myself). Anyway, after 12+ hours of use with my new Lux, I put the battery on the charger. Get up this AM and the battery is still dead. I take it off the charger and the contact points look clean but I go ahead and clean the contacts on the bat and charger just to be sure then put it back on the charger. About 4 hours later, I go to check on it and not only is it still dead, but both it and the charger are hot, really hot. I disconnect everything and sit down to PM Tony and see if anyone else has had any bat or charger issues and it hits me, 510 connection. I go back in and sure enough, I had grabbed my Ego charger. :oops: Bat is now dead. Lucky me :facepalm: Definitely my fault, I was trying to organize my PV stuff better and have all my chargers on the desk. Just grabbed the wrong one. I think the only bright side to this is that the bats last so long, I'll probably be able to run on one battery until the new one I'm about to order gets here. That, and I love the Lux enough that there was never any doubt about ordering the replacement :) Oh God, I gotta shop again, could be trouble! Anyway keep it in mind when its late and you need to charge your bat.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I have a warning on my site, but I will also make it clear not to use any other charger on the LUX batteries

Yep, I knew that, just had a moment.

And thanks y'all. I'm so embarrased :oops: Definitely not Tony's fault. I just grabbed the wrong charger. However shopping did make me feel a little better :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread