Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks CTJ ! I"ll give it a try for the hubby. Of course I ordered a red/pink one so he can't steal mine LOL,,,,I'll get him the Tougher Puffer

As for ordering a Mr Puffer...here is the trick..figure out what time zone your in and what the difference is between that and EST....then sit at yout computer on Mondays and be ready to hit the buy button at 5pm EST. Seriously...that's how he does it...every monday at 5 he lists the products for the week and believe me...they go FAST!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
I bought a Mr. Puffer shortly after this thread started back in May, and a tad over 2 months later I've killed the switch. I've been using LR510 atties with the high-drain IMR batteries and I believe the extra current has led to its demise. I e-mailed Puff regarding switch sources or replacement at his website, but I haven't heard back from him as yet. While browsing through madvapes' site, I noticed (and ordered) a couple 3 amp switches that I think will fit, and my on-the-road PV will once again be "smokin'".

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
so crash are you saying you used a Mr Puffer and put a horn switch on it or made your own from scratch? I have been eyeing those switches at mad vapes but they looked like they would be way to big to put on a stock Mr Puffer....

don't know where I was that I missed that post about the UMP...thanks Thy!! Wonder if he will get them in anodized colors?!?!?! I want a purple one!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
either- you can bore the hole bigger for the horn switch OR build ur own. I havent a prob w/my MrPuffers priginal switch, but I have ALSO built one from scratch. ;)

Also, 510 carts WILL work, but takes some more work......901 carts, which is used for MrPuffer, have only one air inlet on one side....510s have 2 so makes it far more difficult to get the feeder tube thru correctly. 901s are also more snug and do loosen with time, but 510s are already kinda loose so will eventually fall out on its own....I prefer to just put a small hole in 901s for replacement. :)

Im glad you got ur MrPuffer up n at it again, Tom! :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread