Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Woot?

Right??

:D

Yes it was very quick, much faster then I thought.

Now if you guys could just tell me when you'll have wicks and ceramics for the Penelope's I'd order another one. I just want make sure I'm not jumping in with both feet with no way to rebuild. HOWEVER I do want another one and I see you have stock.

I'm sold and I'd happily own 2, but.... it would be a poor investment without spare parts.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Ordered one recently, i cant wait to get it. This Will be my first GG mod. I have purchased a few other rebuildable mods and never been happy, but I have never heard anyone unhappy with the performance of their Oddy or any other GG product. After reading this entire thread im super excited but i have to wait till they ship on the 27th!!! im jealous of you ll, but happy to hear people have already received theirs!

im order # 27757 - the 27th cant get here soon enough!! I live in the same town as COV so it should be pretty quick!

I'll second that ! I even prefer the Penelope over the Odysseus v2. But all in all they are extremely similar. The Ody2 has a slighter "airier" draw.
@Matt, you won't look back, you WILL like it. Since it's your first rebuildable, you will need a little time to get used to it building coils, but after 2 or 3, you'll quickly get the hang of it .... It is simply an amazing vape.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
It's 1 day before they ship according to the estimate on the COV website. So whats the word, is it going to happen?

I got my buddy to order one for his brand new Provari mini. He got the mini already and was asking if I knew if COV was going to ship his Penelope. He isnt a forum type person so he has trouble understanding how it all works with these things. By now though I would think there would be definitive word on if its on time or not, no?

I cant wait to get my second and third of these baby's. No more switching between mods constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread