Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Well dammit! I just saw that the capacity of the Penelope is 3 ml ( I thought it was 2 and was a little concerned it was too little so I only purchase one ) and then saw that COV still has Pens needing love so naturally I had to get one more LOL! Hopefully they'll look nice on my Provari's. Now if I can get a GGTS home for my Ody, I'll be set...at least until the next great thing Imeo releases. How am I supposed to save for retirement. Since Imeo has the juice and air control down, maybe he can invent a device that would help me with my SELF CONTROL ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
expansion kit will include the use of 510 atomizer, ce2 atomizer and whatever we will think later, so penelope will not go bigger river. That means that purpose will not be defeated. All in one is what I am trying to do all these years. GGTS is like this, Ody is like this etc:)
Wouldn't an expansion set defeat the original purpose of the Penelope?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxa, thats difficult buddy axaxaxa
Well dammit! I just saw that the capacity of the Penelope is 3 ml ( I thought it was 2 and was a little concerned it was too little so I only purchase one ) and then saw that COV still has Pens needing love so naturally I had to get one more LOL! Hopefully they'll look nice on my Provari's. Now if I can get a GGTS home for my Ody, I'll be set...at least until the next great thing Imeo releases. How am I supposed to save for retirement. Since Imeo has the juice and air control down, maybe he can invent a device that would help me with my SELF CONTROL ;)

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Fantastic! Penelope on it's way. This will be my first rebuildable atty, I hope it's everything I think it is.

Take it easy-n-at,
Jeff
Hey Jeff, I've got my first one coming too and from what I understand the rebuildables come with some wick and wire to get you going but it would probably be a good idea to order a little more. Especially since there is a little bit of a learning curve with these. I'm hoping that Bruce at COV will be receiving more when the batch of Odys come in ( probably in a couple days). Since the Penelope shipment is about a week after the Odys you should be able to order some spare materials in the next couple days and have Bruce combine the two orders so you don't pay twice for shipping. I would think he could do that but you'd have to ask.
I've also heard that you can get the wire other places too but I haven't looked into it yet.

Hello GG fans,
Soon to be part of the GG community ;-)
I'm also hopefully going to be a new owner of a Penelope and an Odysseus ... yeah !! Waited sooooo long for that ! Ordered both as soon as I saw them on COV. Been waiting for over 6 months and missed a few occasions, so there it is ! Yiipeee !

I've found some pure 999 silver wire on eBay from some trusted vendor as well as wicks and Kenthal A1 wire 34 AWG for now. Will be testing various configurations as I read on some of the forums and report back on my findings.

I'll be using it on my provari to start, at least to get the numbers right ! I'm a 100%VG vaper (sometime 20PG/80VG under torture) so I'm curious and soo excited of the results. I've never been happy with my current setups, I like the Boge XXL/MAP tank setup the most so far because I haven't been able to acquire any of the well known rebuildables out there until now .... but very soon now.
I love the HH357 and love dripping, but it gets messy and tiring after a while, specially on the move.

I'm so looking forward to hear/read more on this forum and hear back from Bruce@COV on the shipping dates. It is still early to thank Imeo for the great vape. Regardless, thanks Imeo for all the hard work and efforts that you've put into your devices. You devotion should be enough to make them so special ... (mmm that sounds a bit like a** ki**ing ... ;-)

Cheers fellow vapers ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread