The new PHOENIX XL REBORN - ITS BEEN REBUILT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
Charlie, how da heck are ya buddy ? :?:
Been out on a job in NM, got to revisit Carlsbad Caverns, old memories from the early 60's. Getting ready for family to travel to Bloomington IN for mom's 80 birthday where i was raised caving with the IU caving club.
How you doing AG?
I can't follow all that goes on here but the pic of zippersnaper looked so much like Drew i had to say something when i saw it. Drew and i go back to before VV but haven't kept up there for years, here it's been just weeks, still can't keep up.
OH BOY another hijacked thread, it's all the monkey's fault :unsure:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Been out on a job in NM, got to revisit Carlsbad Caverns, old memories from the early 60's. Getting ready for family to travel to Bloomington IN for mom's 80 birthday where i was raised caving with the IU caving club.
How you doing AG?
I can't follow all that goes on here but the pic of zippersnaper looked so much like Drew i had to say something when i saw it. Drew and i go back to before VV but haven't kept up there for years, here it's been just weeks, still can't keep up.

:confused: I thought dat wuz called spelunking :blink:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
An ex-cop, accused of murdering one wife, next wife mysteriously disappeared..................
Ohhhhhh I member now :laugh: Oh my gooness NO Zippys don't look like dat !! :laugh:

How you doing AG?
Tell your mom we said HAppy Birffday to her please :D

---OH BOY another hijacked thread, it's all the monkey's fault :unsure:---- What !!??!! :ohmy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:( kay, I'll shuts up now

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
who''s dat ? :blink:

Drew.gif

I wanna try one more time to get some of these "reborns" any ETA?

Last edited:

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Hey guys hopefully this thread is still active. I have ordered three packs of these and absolutely love them. Catching myself using them more than my vivi Novas. That being said tho...two of my tubes have done something weird. They have discolored my juice terribly, one from bright pink to now yellow. The taste is similar with this one. The other however went from clear to like a dark brown and tastes burnt no matter what I do even at 3.3v.

Does anyone know what's going on and a way to fix it or are they just a bad batch?? Any help would be great!

Vape on!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Hey guys hopefully this thread is still active. I have ordered three packs of these and absolutely love them. Catching myself using them more than my vivi Novas. That being said tho...two of my tubes have done something weird. They have discolored my juice terribly, one from bright pink to now yellow. The taste is similar with this one. The other however went from clear to like a dark brown and tastes burnt no matter what I do even at 3.3v.

Does anyone know what's going on and a way to fix it or are they just a bad batch?? Any help would be great!

Vape on!
Wow that's a new one. I've never heard of one discoloring the juice like you describe.
Hopefully somebody can offer some insight.

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
I have a slight discoloring with my 40/60 DIY after several fillings. I just take them apart & clean them with water, let them dry some, refill and vape away! After about a weeks use I do dry burn them at 3.3 volts to clean the coils. I vape 2-3 ml a day.
Note: I only use one at a time, I do not have several in rotation. The one I am using now is 3 weeks old.

MegaWaterpipe

Jun 26, 2010
New Jersey
This thread is probably dead but I am leaving a comment anyway because I am just so frustrated by these reborns. I bought several packs of the 510s and 808s, but they are just not as good as the old Phoenix. They change juice flavors and color mid tank. It's never explained why make the good old Phoenix go through the rebirth when they were still alive and kicking. After rebirth, they become actually half dead.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
This thread is probably dead but I am leaving a comment anyway because I am just so frustrated by these reborns. I bought several packs of the 510s and 808s, but they are just not as good as the old Phoenix. They change juice flavors and color mid tank. It's never explained why make the good old Phoenix go through the rebirth when they were still alive and kicking. After rebirth, they become actually half dead.

Don't worry, I'm with you on this one. I'm pretty disappointed. Out of one pack, I've had 3 die within the first week :( I haven't treated them any differently than the old Phoenixes, some of which are still kicking after around 4 months though they have the tendency to flood nowadays. I'm afraid this is another "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" situation. However, I have only one pack to go by so my experience might not be common.

Magius

Aug 27, 2012
USA
I only got 1 pack before they went OOS.
Of the five I've had one die after about 3ml. It also changed flavor and color at about the mid point. Actually, the juice turned almost black.

Another has problems with contacting batteries on the bottom. It will work on some batts, but not others. Unfortunately there is no hole on the bottom, which can be used to fix that problem on other clearos.

The other three rock!

My frustration lies in the OOS status. Danny said they'd be in by the end of the week... 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread