I have almost a full 50ml of Home Slice (born on 6/4) @6mg

*EDIT* Gone :vapor:

2014-06-25_09.12.32[1].jpg

Last edited:

Shannanigan

Verified Member
May 17, 2014
Louisiana Who DAT!
I would like to give my remaining higher nics new homes, they've been feeling unloved and sad. They're small amounts but most are short runs, so if you missed one you wanted to try.
If you only want one, you could just have it....otherwise 6mg/NZ, good on Gravity/Betel/QofH/RBF....open to about anything else.

(They're all in 15s estimated remaining)

Grape Ape 12mg - 7/8 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)
Be Mine 18mg - 5/6 ml - 1/22
Betelgeuse 12 mg - 8/9 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)
Queen of Hearts 12 mg - 6/7 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)

Just throwing this out there...
If some kind soul has an abundance of the super steeped Wakonda in 6mg...I would trade anything I have for it - above + everything since March in 6mg, in some amount :)[/QU

I'm interested in Be Mine!

Last edited:

Shannanigan

Verified Member
May 17, 2014
Louisiana Who DAT!
I would like to give my remaining higher nics new homes, they've been feeling unloved and sad. They're small amounts but most are short runs, so if you missed one you wanted to try.
If you only want one, you could just have it....otherwise 6mg/NZ, good on Gravity/Betel/QofH/RBF....open to about anything else.

Grape Ape 12mg - 7/8 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)
Betelgeuse 12 mg - 8/9 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)
Queen of Hearts 12 mg - 6/7 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)

If some kind soul has an abundance of the super steeped Wakonda in 6mg...I would trade anything I have for it - above + everything since March in 6mg, in some amount :)
I'm really interested in your Be Mine!

quest

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
United States
I have some NT juice that hits too hard for my dad that I'm willing to trade. Although I'm doubtful someone will trade my 18mg for 12 or 6mg nic :closedeyes:

Here's what I have (all born 6/3/2014):
  • The Virus - 15ml bottle 18mg nic (10ml left)
  • Custard's Last Stand - 15ml bottle 18mg nic (about 13ml left)
  • Betelgeuse - 30ml bottle 18mg nic (about 20ml left)

photo.jpg

Last edited:

quest

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
United States

If some kind soul has an abundance of the super steeped Wakonda in 6mg...I would trade anything I have for it - above + everything since March in 6mg, in some amount :)

I'm interested in Grape Ape and Queen of Hearts!

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I have some NT juice that hits too hard for my dad that I'm willing to trade. Although I'm doubtful someone will trade my 18mg for 12 or 6mg nic :closedeyes:

Here's what I have (all born 6/3/2014):
  • The Virus - 15ml bottle 18mg nic (10ml left)
  • Custard's Last Stand - 15ml bottle 18mg nic (about 13ml left)
  • Betelgeuse - 30ml bottle 18mg nic (about 20ml left)

View attachment 350542

Unless you find a trader, your dad can always order them in NZ and mix them up to lower the nic.

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Thanks for setting this up over here, Clark!
I've got these listed for trade elsewhere, but I'll stick em here for good measure, they need a good home!

Ok here's what I have up right now...15 ml of home slice bought in NZ and nic'd to 9mg, with the same nicotine that Clark uses...and a 12mg doodle, also 15ml. BOD is 6/3 for the doodle and 6/4 for the HS.
I'd love to add to my frenilla stash, and I'd like to trade both in one deal!
vypupupu.jpg

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
Up for Trade:

29 mls of Root Beer Float. 6mg Born on 5/5/2014
29 mls of Homeslice 6mg Born on 6/6/14
6 mls of the "blue juice" lol. Cant remember if its Betelguese or Gravity. Pretty sure its gravity. Have had it for close to a year and I got burned out on it, so its just been sitting. Will throw this in as a freebie for whoever I trade to.

I will also toss in 10 mls of PBC on the house as well, just cuz I'm a nice guy. :D

Looking for: Some Raz Cup, Frenilla, Banana Pudding, Absolute Cream, Creme Brûlée or any other bakery vapes I may have forgot. Just no fruits or tobacco vapes, Wakonda being the exception. . I do not vape anything over 6mg, and would prefer Near Zero/Max VG.

Last edited:

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Up for Trade:

29 mls of Root Beer Float. 6mg Born on 5/5/2014
25.5 mls of Homeslice 6mg Born on 6/6/14
6 mls of the "blue juice" lol. Cant remember if its Betelguese or Gravity. Pretty sure its gravity. Have had it for close to a year and I got burned out on it, so its just been sitting. Will throw this in as a freebie for whoever I trade to.

I will also toss in 10 mls of PBC on the house as well, just cuz I'm a nice guy. :D

Looking for: Some Raz Cup, Frenilla, Banana Pudding, Absolute Cream, Creme Brûlée or any other bakery vapes I may have forgot. Just no fruits or tobacco vapes, Wakonda being the exception. . I do not vape anything over 6mg, and would prefer Near Zero/Max VG.

:cry: Aside from a BOD 6/4 full 15ml bottle of Wakonda everything else I could trade is in 12mg

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
have 30mls of 12nic pbc bod of 4/30/14 id like to trade for absolute crem brulee of any nic level.

I have no razcup bod 4/15/14 = it was traded to Stephanie932,thank you,this razcup is awesome in its own right!

in case ya didn't notice....I liked the ACB,thank Rick

forgot one,have about 28 mls of B Puddin in 12nic bod 5/20/14 that id trade also for ACB any nic level

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread