Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
50ml of absolut creme brûlée at 6 nic up for possible trade. It's great and I love it........but there is one flavor I love more. Katy's virus is haunting my taste buds. I had a 30ml bottle and destroyed it in a week. So if there is any floating around lmk.

Also would trade for OR3O...........but that's a longer shot than KV at this point.

forgot to tell ya I have a 50 of 6nic wakonda also

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
Gonna put this up here again before I put it in the regular classies.

29ml RBF. - Will take anything besides Gravity and Betelgeuse. anything below 6mg nic. Will also include 5ml of gravity and possibly some of my PBC for the right trade. Im not greedy. Does not have to be ml for ml. Have other juices to trade but they are not NT so if someone is looking to get rid of possibly 15-20 ml of a juice they don't use, PM me or comment below. Really looking for Raz Cup, Frenilla, CLS, etc. The RBF is just not to my liking. Has a Born on date of 5/5/2014, 6mg.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Gonna put this up here again before I put it in the regular classies.

29ml RBF. - Will take anything besides Gravity and Betelgeuse. anything below 6mg nic. Will also include 5ml of gravity and possibly some of my PBC for the right trade. Im not greedy. Does not have to be ml for ml. Have other juices to trade but they are not NT so if someone is looking to get rid of possibly 15-20 ml of a juice they don't use, PM me or comment below. Really looking for Raz Cup, Frenilla, CLS, etc. The RBF is just not to my liking. Has a Born on date of 5/5/2014, 6mg.

What's RBF ?

Edit - Never mind... Root Beer Float :)

WhatDoesThisButtonDo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Westchester, NY
Approx 20 ml's of Custard's Last Stand at 18 mg. Bottle's "Born on" date is 4/8/2014. (Aged almost 3 months). It's in a 50 ml capacity bottle.

15 ml's of Frenilla, 18 mg strength, born on 5/5/2014. 30 ml capacity bottle.

Once upon a time I loved 18 mg but since my reduction to 6's and 12's, stuff just burns the heck outta my senses.

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
15 ml ACB 6 mg for PBC in 6mg. It's painful to offer it up but I need to try the PBC. All this talk about it resulted in me buying nutter butters several days last week and the hubs making PB cookies today.
Sending you a PM, Shoebunnie~
I am still willing to trade:
RAZCUP
PBC
FRENILLA - VERY WELL STEEPED 50 ML! never opened
REFRESH

and most other short runs for ACB!

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Finally figured out why I just could not vape these flavors. The nic was too high for my new Reo/RM2! So, wanting to truly experience the awesomeness that is Nicoticket, it has been suggested for me to try the Near Zero. I offer up the flavors I have left for trade. Near Zero flavors I am interested in are CLS, Cream Brulee, Wakonda, Frenilla.

I have CLS, Cream Brulee and Banana Pudding all were 50mil 12mg nic bottles. Born date 6/18/2014. Pictures show the amounts left in them.

fdrj2o.jpg

Thank you!

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
Anyone willing to send me some ACB for my Birthday? Worth a shot :) I have some RBF (29 ml) for trade if you want it. Will also take Raz Cup! In all seriousness, Thank all you guys and everyone at Team NT for making me some tasty juice, and for allowing me to be a part of the great community that is ECF and Nicoticket. Love ya guys!

-Joshua-

FaceHole

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Portland Or
I have a 15ml bottle of CB winter edition in 12mg that I recently revisited and is too strong for my reo. My GF uses the other bottle in cartos and it is crazy delicious. Flavor is still holding on to just enough of the cooling note to balance it all out. I believe this is from February 2014. Also pre steeped before it was sold, so it's got some time on it. When I got my bottles, I transferred them to amber glass bottles and filled them to the top, so it's been well protected from light and oxygen. The bottle has more than 15mls in it but il call it 15. The original bottle label was transferred to the glass bottle so all the official details are there.

I'm looking for WIR most of all. Also pretty set on 6mg. Would also love any original H1N1 in 6mg, maybe 12 to be mixed into more recent 6.

Edit: would also trade for AC

Update: traded with itsrayray

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread