THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Popeye, I had the reverse experience. RY4 was my main vape for a long time and I have become attached to 555 lately. I really love SPI too so I rotate now between the 3 of them, but I use 555 more than the others.

well let me clarify.. 555 is still the bees knees in a bloog carto. but I've been using a different HV mod with 510 cartos also, and 555 is horrid there. weird. but the ry4 at HV is freaking sweet.

i ordered a 510-901 adapter so I could make a bloog tank mod, but the adapter isn't working. :( I really wanted to make a bloog tank mod. maybe I'll try another vendor for a different adapter. I really have to find one that works, because bloog cartos perform so much better than any 510 threaded carto i've tried.

Southernbelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Louisiana
I've decided to switch to Bloog batts from V2, after ordering one Bloog batt over the holidays and preferring it. I didn't order a Bloog charger, thinking the V2 charger would work fine. However, the light doesn't change color on the charger and the Bloog doesn't stay charged hardly any time - this has been from the beginning. I'm a fairly light vaper I think. Could using the V2 charger be the reason?
I have a Bloog USB charger in my cart right now, more new batts and a starter kit for my daughter, so no worries once I get it, but in the meantime.....
Also, can I use the Bloog USB charger with my present 5 volt Radio Shack USB car charger, as well as with other wall units that have a usb port on them, or do I absolutely have to have all Bloog charging equipment? I was hoping that it's perhaps the connection part, not the voltage part that's the important thing. Sorry so many questions, but I'm trying to keep costs down yet get what I need before hitting the button to purchase.

Thanks for making such a stellar product - in so many colors. The battery I have is beautiful, and I adore the blanks you guys make!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Leaford is exactly correct. the LED light on the V2 charger is notorious for showing green way too early. just let the battery charge for 3 hours (or until the led on the battery goes out) regardless of the LED on the charger. once you get the Bloog charger, youll notice that its light is accurate as it will turn blue when the battery tip goes out.

also-in terms of compatibility, ive been told that the charging adapter does not matter. its the charger itself that matters.

popeye - youve got it reversed. its gen1 batts that dont do well on gen2 chargers. gen2 batts on gen1 chargers is fine.

I've decided to switch to Bloog batts from V2, after ordering one Bloog batt over the holidays and preferring it. I didn't order a Bloog charger, thinking the V2 charger would work fine. However, the light doesn't change color on the charger and the Bloog doesn't stay charged hardly any time - this has been from the beginning. I'm a fairly light vaper I think. Could using the V2 charger be the reason?
I have a Bloog USB charger in my cart right now, more new batts and a starter kit for my daughter, so no worries once I get it, but in the meantime.....
Also, can I use the Bloog USB charger with my present 5 volt Radio Shack USB car charger, as well as with other wall units that have a usb port on them, or do I absolutely have to have all Bloog charging equipment? I was hoping that it's perhaps the connection part, not the voltage part that's the important thing. Sorry so many questions, but I'm trying to keep costs down yet get what I need before hitting the button to purchase.

Thanks for making such a stellar product - in so many colors. The battery I have is beautiful, and I adore the blanks you guys make!

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
im also waiting on the 24mg menthol. im confused by your second sentence. do you mean that you have 24mg menthol right now, just not on the site? or did you mean to write that you will have plenty of 24mg menthol after the chinese new year?

Unfortunately not til after the chinese new year. but we have plent of menthol 24 juice.

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
im also waiting on the 24mg menthol. im confused by your second sentence. do you mean that you have 24mg menthol right now, just not on the site? or did you mean to write that you will have plenty of 24mg menthol after the chinese new year?

They seem to have menthol cartos and 5ml bottles at 24mg. Just not the 30ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread