THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What specs were you looking for?

The batteries are kr808d-1 style the sizes range from 65 to 102mm with 220, 320 and 420 maH accordingly

on the 78mm auto:

Battery Capacity:
Battery Lifespan:
Battery Charge:
Battery Cut-Off Time:
Battery Rated Voltage:
Battery Design: sealed vs. open
Cartomizer Cap: soft vs. hard
Cartomizer Resistance:

I just find thier website very lacking in that department.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hi Kraus,

Welcome to the Bloog life and thanks for using MaxXFusion!

Sorry for the late reply. I've been working like a madman putting the finishing touches on a new product line that we will be launching in just another month or so, plus working on a couple other projects in development, AND keeping production going on our regular MaxXFusion line.

Here are a few links that should help.

First of all here's a .pdf of the Bloog MaxXFusion product manual:
View attachment Bloog MaxxFusion Manual.pdf

Second, you might find our video quickstart guide useful:

Next, you can always check our FAQ:
http://bloogplanet.com/bloog-faqs.html

And here's a teriffic general guide to the world of vaping, made by ECF veteran Don Da-Boom Vape:
The Wonderful World of Vaping: An Illustrated Guide to E-cigs, V1.1 - Vapers Forum

And of course, you are always welcome to ask any questions you have here in our subforum. We have LOTS of very knowledgeable members who are happy to help a new Blooger!

mel_vin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Toronto
Hi Kraus,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been working like a madman putting the finishing touches on a new product line that we will be launching in just another month or so, plus working on a couple other projects in development, AND keeping production going on our regular MaxXFusion line.

Hey Leaford!

Just curious, any hints on what your about to release? Its hard to top a bloog..or is it ? ;)

Nelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread