The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BanjoMan

BanjoMan Pickin' Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Heya zoiDman, good to see you!

Doing great. Just check in from time to time to see what's up.

Hope you're doing well. :)

2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Doing Good.

Same Old 6's and 7's but I Can't Complain. No One left to Complain to Anymore Anyway.

LOL.

Good to hear from you.

3. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

oh wow hello mr banjo, miss ya

4. wwturner

wwturner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Catoosa, OK
    I want to see a shot of the bottom of the connector too. IF they are completely leakproof, this may be quite a step up in design. At first glance, these look like another Vision Mini, which I liked, but had a plasticy taste and was prone to leak from the bottom if tightened too much on the battery.

5. BanjoMan

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Hey bad, get them Chinese straightened out yet? :)

6. Aunt Cranky

Aunt Cranky Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Veddddy interresting.... :)

I would imagine they have the same type of battery connection as the Visions - and are probably just as easy to maintain. I could see ordering a few to use with my 360 batts. Gawd I love having OPTIONS.. this is very cool.

Thanks guys!

7. eso

eso Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Those do look very sweet indeed,can't wait buddy!!!;)

8. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    I'm uncertain they would have the same connection as the vision (except obviously the 510 thing) because this is a sealed base and the visions the air tube battery connection post runs THROUGH the base IYSWIM.

9. timh

timh Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2009
    Summerdale Al.
    The air tube will still have to run through the base in order to get a draw .

10. bassmonster

bassmonster Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2011
    arkansas
    That's the thing, isn't it? Options. The one constant I've seen is that everyone likes something different. As unbelievably awesome as I think the Grande is (my god, this thing rocks), many people don't like 'em. CE2? same thing, I like them, others don't. Vision extreme? Not a fan....but someone is. Tanks, cartos, dripping into a bare atty, top coil, bottom coil, clearos, cartos, fluxos, cryptos (I'm looking forward to that one). So many options, and GotVapes is doing a better job than anyone else I have found of getting the best selection of quality options. Big props to Bad and Danno for getting all this stuff out, I know its hard work, but know we appreciate it.

11. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Gosh, I'm explaining myself poorly. See, the vision is a pipe run through a plate of metal and sealed with a gasket. On these, yes obviously the air tube itself is open, but the base and air tube are apparantly a single piece. Completely sealed yes? So not like the visions, so they may be different. If it's not a gasket seal, then you dont have to worry about how a gasket is lining up like you do the visions. I dont know if I'm making any better sense here, but in any event thats why I would like more close up pictures of the base and battery connector.

12. kpms0n

kpms0n Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Honolulu, Hi
    omg....i HAVE to try both of them O.O i already picked up the vision extreme minis and stone 3. personally, the pheonix top coil makes me think that they are the Fluxo supremes that i read about while the bottom coil being the cyclone replacement. i'm pretty new to gotvapes stuff but i've recently cut my carto tank usage by at least half thx to the vision grandes! i seriously can't wait to try out the new phoenix stuff and the shipment already on the way :D

13. nomochokes

nomochokes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    USA
    What would be the advantages or disadvantages of the top coil vs the bottom coil? Is one better than the other? Will one last longer that the other?

I've used many of the top coils but have never tried the cyclone.

Thanks!

14. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Top Coil design give a Warmer Hit
    Bottom Coil Designs give a Cooler Hit

15. vikeme28

vikeme28 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    Waste Lands
    Hey bad,
    Would you happen to know the diameter and length of these bad boys

16. BanjoMan

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Also: Top coil = easier to clean.

17. jorge1845

jorge1845 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2009
    Miami,Florida.USA
    Hey Bad, so when r this bad boys gonna go up for sale?

18. LordDavon

LordDavon Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    That is very well said! That's the thing about vaping -- choice! What someone may not like, someone else will. Things are always created for a target audience. Just because we aren't in that specific audience, usually means that something else is. :)

Then there are those people who just wont take anything at face value, and start dissecting everything as soon as they get it. That's always fun!

What I like about GotVapes, they are always trying to accomodate the different audiences. Not all vendors do. The reason is, it isn't easy. You have to try and put yourself in so many different shoes, when you select a product. I know I try to do this when I review products, and it isn't easy. What I like about these guys, they also reject an awful lot of products, until their changes are made.

Bad and Danno are in my top 3 best vendors to work with. I'm not mentioning which spot! :p There are many reasons why, but one is that they are very passionate about vaping. Bad is like a kid getting a new toy, when he gets a new item. He gets me all fired up about them too. It's pretty funny.

19. wolf1959

wolf1959 Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Well said!

Gotvapes is definitely among the top pioneers of vaping, and not just as a driving force in innovation and improvement. All of the vendors have sales, some of them quite creative. Their discount programs are at the top. Between this and introductory sale pricing, we have the opportunity to try many of these options. Keep up the good work and never stop improving!

Sent from an alternate reality using my Droid

20. jorge1845

jorge1845 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2009
    Miami,Florida.USA
    Bump................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.