THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
wow really, did she mention anyones name in the video, did anyone give her a chance to even reply before she was attacked, i think some of you need to rethink your actions before you go attacking people like many seem to be doing carelessly.

now i had no idea what she was even talking about until the attacks started, very chilidish stuff going on.

half the attacks seem to be targeted at her the other half at us, if these losers need someone to attack because they have absolutely nothing better to do then they can attack me, i opened all the comments in my channels so now everyone can go there and attack me, but doing what they are doing to someone who could be their mother is disgusting, no matter how you slice it.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Bad, who else uses test boxes for their reviews, and she DID respond by bad mouthing him even more. A simple "Oops I was wrong" after he proved himself would have gone a long way in salvaging any credibility she has left.

who else does, tons of people, i have youtube as well , and flipping through videos i have seen easily over 10 people using a meter inbetween the device and cart, she also never said HE, she said the word THEY, she also never said a meter, she said a long thing between carto and device, and people jumped the gun on that , the issue here is i dont even follow that so i wouldnt know, i didnt even know what she tlaking about until someone pointed it out to me, but it seems people jumped to conclusions becuase they wanted to, starting with him and his video, now maybe she was, maybe she wasnt, i dont follow that stuff that deeply, obviously others do, but to do what they are doing, to say some of the things they are saying without knowing exactly what she was saying or to who, is childish behavior period. you can aslo see half of those attacks bated with gotvapes hate as well, childish behavior all around.

was there some secret war going on between them for the love of god.

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Honestly, I have no idea why people are getting involved. I don't really think it was Jan's intention to attack anyone. She just gave her opinion on something. Her videos are her forum to do so. Phil, came back with what he felt was needed, and his videos are his forum to do so. They are very respected reviewers, and what they did... well, they did. Their channel... their forum.

So, what we need to do as viewers, is understand that they are speaking about what they feel is important. If we agree or not, they have a reason for speaking their mind. Not everything a reviewer says is the right thing. But, the last thing we need is war. We are adults, and should never forget that.

Now, I watch Jan, and think she is great. I don't watch Phil, but respect what he does for the community. Either way, I'm not getting involved because I believe that they have a right to say what they feel is right, and it is our right to watch or not.

Just my 1 cent! ;)

SteelJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
Here's the deal folks. I put up a video about this cartomizer because I really like it, I've been testing everything I can get my hands on for the past several weeks trying to find something that performs really well, no gurgling, no leaking.

In my last Gotvapes order, Chris had thrown in these Phoenix's and I fell in love with the bottom-coil one. I didn't know what they were, wrote and asked him, he didn't remember what he'd tossed in, it was this or that, so I figured it out from his recent videos that it was the Phoenix.

But I did make a mess all over my desk figuring out how to fill it, so I rushed to get the video done 'cause I had no idea how soon these would go on sale and I didn't want anyone else getting soaked with juice.

Okay, so I had all sorts of trouble that day, camera battery died during the first take, my dog stepped on the camera remote and zoomed it in all the way without me knowing on the second take. On the third take my mic was acting up, probably needs a new battery.

My videos are not scripted. I make notes of things I like and don't like and various measurements while I'm testing. I never intended to ramble on about using NiMH batteries, and a nagging thing that I've seen in many videos and pictures is of folks putting a long distance in between the atty connector and the atty/carto they are measuring and this will add resistance to the measurement, for several reasons. My jig is very tiny for measuring volts and amps, but even then I measure it before doing a test so that I can calculate out the smallest discrepancies.... I know, nerd-city, argh! So yeah, I tossed out that comment for my viewers that they might want to be skeptical of measurements where there is a long distance there. And then I continued to the end, thanking everyone for watching and saying how much I loved our vaping community. Spent the next couple of hours getting the video onto youtube.

Next thing I know, the comments section turns into a schoolyard bully session, like I owe them my lunch money for slighting their friend Mikey. Duh, what????? Duh who???

My suggestion was to my viewers and was NOT trying to disrespect anyone.

The reviewer I'm being accused of slighting is not someone I subscribe to nor watch, he's just not my cup of tea. When he first showed up a few months back, I watched his videos, praised them, when his channel took off, I moved on. He and I have never had any negative interactions. Every day I try to catch any new vaping videographers who show up, encourage them, subscribe to their channels, help if I can, post links to their videos sometimes... it's just what I do.... if I really don't care for them, once they are on their feet so to speak, I move on and help more new youtubers.

That's pretty much it. There are folks on youtube and in forums who like to see a good fight, even if they have to create it.

Now, about those NiMH batteries..... :vapor:

freelinuxer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Austin, TX
I am an Engineer myself both in Comptuer chip design & Operating system kernel memory space. Maybe it's just my profession which makes me very sensitive about a technical aspect of reviews. The simple logic used in meter box is pretty much what expensive other VV device does to pick up ohm/volt. I was concerned about govapes that is only reason I left comment here in gotvapes forum, not youtube, not anywhere else. That was it.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
thats the funny thing, i didnt even send that for her to review, i didnt even realize i sent it when she asked, but im happy she made a video about it but not because it shows the product, but because she understood how many bottom coil cartos that are sealed need to be filled upside down because if not a vacuum can form and cause a siphon effect and drain out the juice but when done properly like she did they dont leak, i think not only upside down is the key but also filling it all the way like she did leaving almost no air inside.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I am an Engineer myself both in Comptuer chip design & Operating system kernel memory space. Maybe it's just my profession which makes me very sensitive about a technical aspect of reviews. The simple logic in meter box is pretty much what expensive other VV device does to pick up ohm and volt. I was concerned about govapes that is only reason I left comment here in gotvapes forum, not youtube, not anywhere else. That was it.

i get ya, no big deal, we all learn and move on, it was trivial and we are all vapers and a family, tiffs happen but this one went over board so now thats its cooled down lets all leave it at that and move on, there is much more important things for all of us to deal with.

we love you brother, you know that

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
I'm an engineer also, and I find no issue whatsoever with what she said. I know from past experience (not with e-cig hardware) that test "boxes" have to be designed extremely carefully in some cases so that the added circuitry doesn't taint the results, especially in the case of "edge" conditions like very low-ohm loads and such. That said, she was reviewing a cartomizer, NOT test boxes; it was just a passing comment.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
i get ya, no big deal, we all learn and move on, it was trivial and we are all vapers and a family, tiffs happen but this one went over board so now thats its cooled down lets all leave it at that and move on, there is much more important things for all of us to deal with.

we love you brother, you know that
Yea like when are you going to send me one to review :D .......roflmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread