The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    Deb,

Next time you are looking for a battery....if you aren't going VV, take a look at the Ego T-Mod that is features on the site right now. It uses an internal 18650 battery that you can either take out and put in a charger, or just plug it into the regular ego USB type charger. With a spare battery, you could go for a long, long time without worrying about running out of battery. this thing is really light, and super comfortable in your hand, as well as very attractive. They will be getting colored tubes soon. I have a red vivi nova metal tube....gonna get the metal tube for the T-Mod....should be really pretty!!!

2. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    thanks Harley. I have a feeling that when I get around to upgrading, it will be to a VV type device. Probably nothing outrageous like a provari, but along the lower end of VV's. But that's going to be awhile. I wasn't really looking for a batt at all til I broke one of my 2 rivas trying to clean a stardust. lol Note to self: Must go buy some pliers. lol

3. wwturner

wwturner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Catoosa, OK
    I'm loving my Ego-C twists. Wish they came out before I wasted money buying a Lavatube from Volcano Ecigs and having to get it replaced so many times because they keep sending me junk ones.

4. JerryB

JerryB Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2012
    Forest Hills, NY
    I'm also a happy ego Twist owner. It was lucky for me that they were just released as I was about to purchase my first ego C kit (Cignot was willing to upgrade my kit from the standard batteries). They look great, they work great - and they don't cost much. Whats not to love! :)

5. Errol

Errol Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Salt lake City, Ut
    Removed due to bad judgment.

Errol

6. JerryB

May 13, 2012
    Forest Hills, NY
    Removed. Not posted correctly.

7. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    Errol and JerryB,

You guys do realize which forum you're in and how bad of form/etiquette that is (even after the link was removed)

Not cool, not cool at all.

8. JerryB

May 13, 2012
    Forest Hills, NY
    I sincerely apologize for anything I did wrong, or for any breach of etiquette. That would never be my intention.
    Regardless of the fact that I'm new here, I'll be more mindful of what, where and how I post.

9. Errol

Errol Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Salt lake City, Ut
    That was bad judgment on my part Mike and it's been removed. My only defense is I didn't realize where I was but will be more in the moment in the future. :)

FWIW the mistake was all on me, JerryB had nothing to do with it.

Errol

10. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    No problem guys (I ain't a full of myself, overabuse my power ECF mod) :p

11. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    For the record, I am liking the removed comments, and never saw the originals, but just wanted to say that I greatly appreciate people who fix things like that in a timely and polite manner :)

12. Eileithia

Eileithia Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2011
    Cambridge, ON, CANADA
    Back on the topic of filling syringes. If you have bottles with the dropper tip on them, you can push the needle into the tip and turn the bottle upside down while pulling the plunger and GENTLY squeezing the bottle. It takes a bit of practice, but I've used that method many times when filling old CE2's. The trick is to not squeeze too hard to have juice run down the needle, but hard enough to counteract the vacuum in the bottle.

13. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I tried this, but just ended up with a ton of air in the syringe and very little juice. Maybe didn't squeeze enough.

14. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Works best to inject the amount of air into the juice bottle that you want to draw from the bottle. This is particularly effective with the rubber topped ritchy dropper bottles.

15. Big Screen D

Big Screen D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2011
    Georgia
    What works for me with the dropper bottles is to hold the bottle tip down at a bit of an angle. Then insert the needle in the tip at an angle so air can enter the bottle as the juice is drawn out. Works every time even with VG and no need to squeeze.

16. BigC847

BigC847 Full Member

Jun 16, 2012
    North Chicagoland
    If you're ending up with air in the syringe, you're prolly trying to fill it to fast. Pull back on the plunger a bit and let the suction do its thing. The thicker the juice, the more patience you will need.

Didn't read back in the posts, so sorry if this has already been addressed, but how do you clean the BC pheonix's?

17. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I only got too much air one time when trying to do the bottle upside down. I'm happy enough taking the drip top off, and using my long blunt needle then putting the phoenix needle on.

To clean, I just use the needle that comes with it to take the seal out, run hot tap water in the top, and blow it out. Chris has a video of this on the phoenix page. Water will come out the two airholes. Then dry burn, refill, and put the plug back in. I think some folks use something like everclear and their ultrasonic jewelry cleaners, but I don't have one. Here's the video
    Phoenix xl & phoenix 3ml IN STOCK NOW, Showcase & Cleaning - YouTube

18. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    All of my syringes are Luer Lock. I use a 14 ga blunt tip needle to fill the syringe from the juice bottle. Then change over to the needle that comes with the Phoenix for filling.

19. Cyrus Vap

Cyrus Vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    that's the money right there!

20. BigC847

BigC847 Full Member

Jun 16, 2012
    North Chicagoland
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.