THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Deb,

Next time you are looking for a battery....if you aren't going VV, take a look at the Ego T-mod that is features on the site right now. It uses an internal 18650 battery that you can either take out and put in a charger, or just plug it into the regular ego USB type charger. With a spare battery, you could go for a long, long time without worrying about running out of battery. this thing is really light, and super comfortable in your hand, as well as very attractive. They will be getting colored tubes soon. I have a red vivi nova metal tube....gonna get the metal tube for the T-mod....should be really pretty!!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
thanks Harley. I have a feeling that when I get around to upgrading, it will be to a VV type device. Probably nothing outrageous like a provari, but along the lower end of VV's. But that's going to be awhile. I wasn't really looking for a batt at all til I broke one of my 2 rivas trying to clean a stardust. lol Note to self: Must go buy some pliers. lol

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
I'm loving my Ego-C twists. Wish they came out before I wasted money buying a Lavatube from Volcano Ecigs and having to get it replaced so many times because they keep sending me junk ones.

I'm also a happy ego Twist owner. It was lucky for me that they were just released as I was about to purchase my first ego C kit (Cignot was willing to upgrade my kit from the standard batteries). They look great, they work great - and they don't cost much. Whats not to love! :)

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Errol and JerryB,

You guys do realize which forum you're in and how bad of form/etiquette that is (even after the link was removed)

Not cool, not cool at all.

I sincerely apologize for anything I did wrong, or for any breach of etiquette. That would never be my intention.
Regardless of the fact that I'm new here, I'll be more mindful of what, where and how I post.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
Errol and JerryB,

You guys do realize which forum you're in and how bad of form/etiquette that is (even after the link was removed)

Not cool, not cool at all.

That was bad judgment on my part Mike and it's been removed. My only defense is I didn't realize where I was but will be more in the moment in the future. :)

FWIW the mistake was all on me, JerryB had nothing to do with it.

Errol

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Removed due to bad judgment.

Errol

Removed. Not posted correctly.

For the record, I am liking the removed comments, and never saw the originals, but just wanted to say that I greatly appreciate people who fix things like that in a timely and polite manner :)

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
Back on the topic of filling syringes. If you have bottles with the dropper tip on them, you can push the needle into the tip and turn the bottle upside down while pulling the plunger and GENTLY squeezing the bottle. It takes a bit of practice, but I've used that method many times when filling old CE2's. The trick is to not squeeze too hard to have juice run down the needle, but hard enough to counteract the vacuum in the bottle.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Back on the topic of filling syringes. If you have bottles with the dropper tip on them, you can push the needle into the tip and turn the bottle upside down while pulling the plunger and GENTLY squeezing the bottle. It takes a bit of practice, but I've used that method many times when filling old CE2's. The trick is to not squeeze too hard to have juice run down the needle, but hard enough to counteract the vacuum in the bottle.

I tried this, but just ended up with a ton of air in the syringe and very little juice. Maybe didn't squeeze enough.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas

I tried this, but just ended up with a ton of air in the syringe and very little juice. Maybe didn't squeeze enough.

Works best to inject the amount of air into the juice bottle that you want to draw from the bottle. This is particularly effective with the rubber topped ritchy dropper bottles.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I only got too much air one time when trying to do the bottle upside down. I'm happy enough taking the drip top off, and using my long blunt needle then putting the phoenix needle on.

To clean, I just use the needle that comes with it to take the seal out, run hot tap water in the top, and blow it out. Chris has a video of this on the phoenix page. Water will come out the two airholes. Then dry burn, refill, and put the plug back in. I think some folks use something like everclear and their ultrasonic jewelry cleaners, but I don't have one. Here's the video
Phoenix xl & phoenix 3ml IN STOCK NOW, Showcase & Cleaning - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread