The Power Of Doing More Than Talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
Nothing - exactly what I expected and exactly why vapers forum was such a success -short lived but vocal and active - anything goes, refugees from this nanny board. Ten years later here even more show and No go. Be ashamed. Live with yourselves after you have done nothing.
"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very very brightly, Roy."

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Illinois Bill to prohibit sale of PV's

I posted this here back then for exposure -
We saw the link to a thread closed in 2010...
my comments were on another now-defunct very passionate forum - the name of which, I believe if mentioned here - is still punishable by death.
Huh? Are we supposed to know what you are talking about? IMO, we do not.

Nothing - exactly what I expected and exactly why vapers forum was such a success -short lived but vocal and active - anything goes, refugees from this nanny board. Ten years later here even more show and No go. Be ashamed. Live with yourselves after you have done nothing.
Come strong to the plate...
Tell us what you have done and what your expectations had been, that apparently, continue to go unfulfilled.

Please explain, sans the passive aggressive attitude, specifically what is frustrating you and what you feel is a viable solution.

Cheers
I

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very very brightly, Roy."
Hi!
What did you do?

Reactions: Izan

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Yes, always a good way to establish rapport and draw people to your side is to set up a no win scenario with an enigmatic post and then lambast those were possibly waiting for elucidation.

I read the opening post, thought well I don't know much much about this, we'll see if more info is forthcoming ... there I left it, and now there I will leave it.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Are you seriously angry that people didn't take up arms and start a march on Washington over a 9 year old closed thread that was resolved in our favor, or did you just wake up from a 9 year coma and think it is still 2010? If you are trying to make point, please be more succinct about it.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
So, if I understand it right, there was once a legendary place called vapers forum, a sanctuary for noble rebels who fought back against the flaccid mediocrity of ECF, and for a brief, glorious moment showed the world of vaping how to stand up to tyranny and curse like navvies. But now all that knowledge has been lost, and OP won't tell us because we aren't worthy.

Did I miss anything?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So, if I understand it right, there was once a legendary place called vapers forum, a sanctuary for noble rebels who fought back against the flaccid mediocrity of ECF, and for a brief, glorious moment showed the world of vaping how to stand up to tyranny and curse like navvies. But now all that knowledge has been lost, and OP won't tell us because we aren't worthy.

Did I miss anything?

There was some town hall in Illinois about vaping (On Monday of this week) and not many showed from what I'm gathering.

He made another recent thread.. this thread was just a complaint about the lackluster response..

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
There was some town hall in Illinois about vaping (On Monday of this week) and not many showed from what I'm gathering.

He made another recent thread.. this thread was just a complaint about the lackluster response..

Fair enough. I didn't see that one.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada

I'm pretty sure I remember checking out Vapers Forum years ago. Googled it just now to see if there was any info on it that would jog my memory and I got no hits on it.

ECF isn't perfect but it has done a lot for vaping over the years as have a lot of other vape forums. If you're looking for a vape forum to join just Google it and you'll find a bunch to explore.

Best of luck with it :cool:

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Do tell. What great, positive impact did you have on furthering our individual right to vape? Lets hear it? Was it more than beating your collective tough guy chests on an internet forum? Because hate to break it to ya, but that does nothing.

Reactions: Falconeer

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Fwiw, they re-grouped elsewhere and are doing fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread