The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jun 2, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
  2. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346805281.296888.jpg

Mine looks like something from Flash Gordon!

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    LOL...That thing needs a holster....I bet it vapes pretty good though!

4. NCVapingLady

NCVapingLady Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2009
    Statesville, NC
    Oops, wrong thread....meant to post in the VPX carto thread!:blush::blush:

5. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    It vapes like a champ.... Just got a 1.5ohm and started using it at 3.7v and I think I like it better than using the 2.5ohm at higher voltage. Need to order a few more atties.

6. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I see you've got a delrin version on the site, now. The Reactor looks pretty nice in black :vapor:

7. vaptamist

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    I didn't notice the delrin ones had come out. Had to order another one :) Now I have a Satin, a Polished and a Delrin :D

8. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    AAAAAHHHHHH SEE......I really really need to stay way from this damn place.....I knew....I knew....you click on the Nhaler subforum you are just asking for trouble....what do I do....I click....and BAM...FREALING DELRIN REACTOR TANKS ARE OUT.....

And I had been doing so well....:facepalm:

9. Killjoy1

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I was good and kept my order to the few small things I'd originally gone to the site for, but it was really tempting. I just happened to see them while I was ordering another atty for my current tank (wanted to try a 1.5, my 2.0 and 2.5 ohm ones are still going strong). It's haunting me now so I think I will have to get one in the near future ;-)

Sorry, jk, I wasn't trying to be an enabler, I swear :p

10. vaptamist

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2012
    Syracuse, NY
  12. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    So is this just a tank that uses an atty instead of a cartomizer? The benefit being no filler? Do you have to use the specific attys for it?

13. Killjoy1

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Yeah, you have to use the specific attys. Works great, though, and if ya treat 'em right the attys last quite a while :)

14. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Thanks! So is it worth the price? Works just like a carto tank but with a special atty? How long, on average, are the reactor attys lasting? Compared to a carto tank, which is better? If it's the reactor, how much better? No funky carto taste? Is the flavor as good as dripping?

15. vaptamist

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    I can't stand cartos. I love my reactor tanks. The atomizers are very good, so vapor and flavor are great.

Out of nostalgia, I filled up a carto tank this past weekend. What a mistake. I wasted 3 ml of juice. I can't vape it. After about 10 minutes I got that nasty plastic coated feeling in my mouth and throat like I used to. Don't miss them at all.

My first reactor still has the same atomizer that it came with. It's been a few months now, although to be fair, I don't vape really "gunky" juices like bobas bounty.

16. Killjoy1

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    shatner, the Reactor attys are pretty nice. Great flavor from them as long as it's feeding well. I've got three of the attys, but have only used two of them and they're both still going strong (granted, I don't use my Reactor all the time) so I feel I've gotten my money's worth out of them. There can be quite a learning curve with the tank as far as filling it without flooding it and possibly making small adjustments to your vaping style to keep it feeding consistently, but once you figure it out it really is an awesome vape :) The mouthpiece can take a little getting used to, as well, but on the upside you can use your own drip tip on top of it if you prefer

I'd say if you want to try it out at the least expense, get the delrin version. If you like it you can get one of the SS ones later on. I plan on picking up one of the delrin ones soon, myself, 'cos I like the look and the weight will probably be a little more Darwin-friendly.

17. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Vaptamist

I was one of the first to get the Reactor as well and I agree with you totally. But just to let you know my first Reactor is working well with my Boba's Bounty.

18. Ratman

Ratman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2012
    Tulsa OK
    Never mind. was able to find my answers :)

19. nepatitan

nepatitan Super Member ECF Veteran

Drew, Thank you SOOO much for making a AWESOME product. Just recieved my Reactor tank today. There was a little bit of a learning curve with filling but watched your video on it a few times times and its been GREAT ever since.

Hope you guys are doing ok down there, I have a lot a family around your area as well.

20. Nathanial

Nathanial Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    Michigan
    Hi Drew,
    I'm really fascinated with the idea of an atomizer-tank setup, and I'm considering placing an order today.

Just a couple of quick questions, if I may, please.

1.) Would you say the effect of using this setup is similar to dripping? I'm growing tired of not having my "full" flavor with my current carto-tank setup.

2.) Should I remove the tank system from my device when I head to bed to prevent any leaking? If I leave the device alone for 3-4 hours with the tank attached, will it be safe from leaking, if I fill per your instructions?

I'm really excited to try it out, but I'm also very forgetful about some things (such as removing the tank before I go to bed, etc).

Thanks,
    Nate