The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ive always said the same thing...I have met,played with and heard some EXTREMELY talented guitar players that most of the world will never hear...I just attended the Grande Old Opry a couple months ago...Marshall Tucker Band was one of the guests...I have to say , it was a real treat seeing the Show...I will definitely be going back again sometime...Great little town.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Ive always said the same thing...I have met,played with and heard some EXTREMELY talented guitar players that most of the world will never hear...I just attended the Grande Old Opry a couple months ago...Marshall Tucker Band was one of the guests...I have to say , it was a real treat seeing the Show...I will definitely be going back again sometime...Great little town.

Hell yeah Marshall Tucker is awesome. One of the first concerts I ever attended back in 1977 was MTB.

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
We could start a band on here for sure...It seems allot of ecig enthusiasts are musicians...Also Dog lovers for some reason? At least the ones that post on ecf anyway? LOL...I have played Guitar as long as I can remember...Never really got spectacular but played in a few Bands...I miss it sometimes (playing music) but the work outweighed the fun after a while. Now I have a couple guitars placed strategically around the house , so I pick one up every now and then...WIsh I had more time and energy , I would probably start a band on ECF!!!!

Got me pegged. Played some cello, violin & sax throughout grade/jr/sr high. Took on dj'ing (because it was cool and a moneymaker) and bass after high school. Fooled around w/guitar but fingers too big for those tiny 6 strings - 4 fattys nicely spaced on a bass neck more my speed.

Love my westie - hate cats lol.

Ecf should be the name of the band. I'm in!

Drew - play w/anyone who traveled? I'm only a few hours from you - chances are I may have heard of em. Been wrapped up in this all my life.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN

I've only ever been to the Opry one time, a friend of mine was invited to play bass for Hank 3, back before he was on the outs with the Nashville establishment. Country, well pop country, ain't really my bag, I was raised on Waylon, Merle, Cash and the like, but I diverge about 1990, the hat era. I still listen to a lot of outlaw country though, I guess I'm just a metal head at heart, with a bit of a redneck streak lol.

But yeah, I was raised on MTB, the Alman Brothers, Skynyrd, hell even CCR, oh and Joe freaking Cocker, my mom loves that man, lol.

My personal fav tho
SRV

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
SVR is definitely the number one player of all time in my book... Nobody pounded and caressed the strings like he did, and not a bad singer either...What did I start here? lol....
The Phoenix rebuildables are in transit I should get them tomorrow and have them back in stock immediately once I get them. Not sure I have enough stock on the wicks and wires to include extras with them again though...I will have to get a count again today...Thanks,
Drew

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm having a real leaking problem with my tank and atty. Even using the technique Drew shows on his video of blowing out and drawing three time I still get a lot of leaking and gurgling (this is on the new style single coil attys), not to mention I am losing a ton of juice. Any suggestions?

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
So I got my pre dotted atty in and dropped in a chibi tank fits good no leaking, the juice I use is 50/50, the atty is working ok for 12 bucks I will not complain, I get dry hits now and agin and I have to draw in the juice at times but this things are simple and its above dripping. great job and will be looking for more revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread