• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The rebuilt juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old Getto juice box is gone ... It's been rebuilt for comfort and ease and I added a small 'How To" on the video. If you have any questions please PM me. Hope you like it!!!
Thanks
Carlos49

YouTube - TheCarlos49's webcam recorded Video - October 02, 2009, 06:35 PM

carlos49-albums-few-my-collection-mods-picture2971-dsc03113.jpg

carlos49-albums-few-my-collection-mods-picture2972-dsc03115.jpg

carlos49-albums-few-my-collection-mods-picture2973-dsc03116.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!!! Incredible job Carlos, props to you for the first 100% home made e-cig.

Now, when are you making one for me....:D

Cisco...

Thanks Cisco (Master Jedi) I would not even be here if it wasn't for your mods that inspire me. You are the one that make everything so professional and clean. To think that when I started modding I didn't even know how to solder. Thanks to all the modders, to bad most are not here any more, with reading their posts and learning I now make mods. To this day I still go through old post to see if I might learn something new.
I will make one for you anytime you want it my friend.
Thanks again
Carlos

Reactions: J'Bartman
Great job carlos. I want to make my own atty, or just rebuild some of my dead 510's What do you think would be easier?

Jason,
To tell you the truth I have never even seen a 510 so I would have to say, for now, that you would probably be better rebuilding them. If you have never done that, and interested, PM me and I'll send some info your way. RJG has alot of great info in disassembly that will help in your rebuild.
Carlos

JamieJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Washington State
Carlos you never cease to amaze me! Love skully too! What a great video and it is so informative. thanks for being a "great mind" in the vaping community. I love watching your innovation! Hey is that a Harley shirt? I ride a shadow but the weather up here forced me to put my bike away for the season. I am envious of you southern state year round riders!

Last edited:

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
I no longer use the weed wacker pump it's too bulky if you can find it smaller it's a great unit.

I wonder if the bulb could be recessed into the housing. It would be less bulky and also safer. Safer as in "Opps I think I primed my atomizer 50 times while my unit was in my pocket.".

This got me thinking. I have seen some mods where the manual switch is a spring loaded mechanism where when you press on the end cap or mouthpiece it makes the battery connections. Wouldn't it be interesting to have a primer bulb + a spring loaded manual switch with slow return?

Hard to explain so here goes.

Think of a manual switch where when pressed it compresses the primer bulb at the same time. The switch & bulb are positioned such that every "hit" delivers X variable liquid to the atomizer (adjustable?). Then also make the spring return a slow return such that once depressed you get X variable liquid to the atomozer and the slow return mechanism of the spring keeps the unit powered on for X variable amount of time (adjustable?). Perfect hit every time - and adjustable so you can "Set it and forget it". haha

So "Push button, receive bacon."... Sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread