The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The rebuilt juice box

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by Carlos49, Oct 3, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

2. Cisco

Cisco Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    NY, State of denial
    Wow!!! Incredible job Carlos, props to you for the first 100% home made e-cig.

Now, when are you making one for me....:D

Cisco...

3. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

Thanks Cisco (Master Jedi) I would not even be here if it wasn't for your mods that inspire me. You are the one that make everything so professional and clean. To think that when I started modding I didn't even know how to solder. Thanks to all the modders, to bad most are not here any more, with reading their posts and learning I now make mods. To this day I still go through old post to see if I might learn something new.
    I will make one for you anytime you want it my friend.
    Thanks again
    Carlos

4. Jason365

Jason365 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2009
    ATX
    Great job carlos. I want to make my own atty, or just rebuild some of my dead 510's What do you think would be easier?

5. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

Jason,
    To tell you the truth I have never even seen a 510 so I would have to say, for now, that you would probably be better rebuilding them. If you have never done that, and interested, PM me and I'll send some info your way. RJG has alot of great info in disassembly that will help in your rebuild.
    Carlos

6. Jason365

Aug 18, 2009
    ATX
  7. JamieJ

JamieJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Washington State
    Carlos you never cease to amaze me! Love skully too! What a great video and it is so informative. thanks for being a "great mind" in the vaping community. I love watching your innovation! Hey is that a Harley shirt? I ride a shadow but the weather up here forced me to put my bike away for the season. I am envious of you southern state year round riders!

8. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

9. caesar

caesar Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    Bucharest
    Very nicely done! Congratulations Carlos!

10. Jason365

Aug 18, 2009
    ATX
    I soooo want to make one of those. I love the blue print. You know what your doing, and are humble about it. Your the man!!;) Thanks for the great info Carlos.

Jason

11. Lightgeoduck

Lightgeoduck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    Damnnn Carlos we gotta hook up some time...and have a beer and a juice box :D

Well done my friend...you definately make me wish I had more time :D

12. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

Let me know when your back in town

13. jxmiller

jxmiller Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
    Is it at all possible to get a detailed guide on that atomizer? I need a small version of one like this. Going to attempt a dual atomizer in an asthma inhaler in such a manner that the asthma inhaler looks "normal".

I like the idea of DIY atomizers. More info please.

14. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    WOW GREAT MOD!!!!

It made me think if a weed eater primer pump would work on this.

15. Doubledot

Doubledot Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    Very very nice. Absolutely perfect for people on the road a lot. Definitely can keep their focus on driving. No more dripping, pulling cartridges out for refills... LOVE it!

16. NoizMaker

NoizMaker Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Lindsay, ON
    Absolutely phenomenal! Now I want to make my own Atty lol.

17. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

my first attempt...lol

[​IMG]

18. jxmiller

Oct 13, 2009

Oh my this is getting interesting. I was just thinking about a lawnmower primer bulb.... please keep us updated with this one.

19. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

I no longer use the weed wacker pump it's too bulky if you can find it smaller it's a great unit.

20. jxmiller

Oct 13, 2009
    I wonder if the bulb could be recessed into the housing. It would be less bulky and also safer. Safer as in "Opps I think I primed my atomizer 50 times while my unit was in my pocket.".

This got me thinking. I have seen some mods where the manual switch is a spring loaded mechanism where when you press on the end cap or mouthpiece it makes the battery connections. Wouldn't it be interesting to have a primer bulb + a spring loaded manual switch with slow return?

Hard to explain so here goes.

Think of a manual switch where when pressed it compresses the primer bulb at the same time. The switch & bulb are positioned such that every "hit" delivers X variable liquid to the atomizer (adjustable?). Then also make the spring return a slow return such that once depressed you get X variable liquid to the atomozer and the slow return mechanism of the spring keeps the unit powered on for X variable amount of time (adjustable?). Perfect hit every time - and adjustable so you can "Set it and forget it". haha

So "Push button, receive bacon."... Sort of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.