The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Juice Box ...My 1st Review

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by WhatAClumsyGirl, Dec 24, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drumonron

Drumonron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Just wanted to send a big thanks to WhatAClumsyGirl for keeping us all informed on the JB!

2. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I got my Juicebox today. I ordered Nov. 27th. I followed the included instructions and after about 3 puffs I had huge clouds of vapor. I can't find anything to complain about. It works like a champ. I normally use only 6V. but I am totally satisfied with this at 3.7V. Carlos did a great job on this. It is worth the wait.

3. truelove

truelove PV Casanova ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 2, 2009
    Bronx, NY
  4. beingbekah

beingbekah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    N Georgia
    LOL!! Sorry, but that IS common sense. Are people buying mods as their first PV now? Any n00bs out there (comming from a fellow n00b) start out with a 510, 801, 901, KR808or any of the other fool-proof starter kits (just shop around and read some reviews... and not just the ones suppliers have on their sites either).

I saw a negative review of the prodigy V2 where someone was .....ing about killing their "antomizer" because they let it get dry and complaining that the people at PS told them they'd have to buy more "antomizers" to get it to work. Do a little research and start out with something simple. There is a learning curve. I've been doing this a month and I know there's a lot I still need to learn (I think I should be able to get the JB to work for me though ;)).

5. highping

highping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 29, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    no doubt bekah. seems like ppl would at least have the couple months of experience with something else while they were waiting on their JB.

What I kinda wonder is why isn't carlos just poping that cart out before he ships it? I guess he probably is now :rolleyes:

damn antonizers, if it's not them it's the carps or bacherys :lol:

6. beingbekah

beingbekah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    N Georgia
    My guess is sanitation concerns. I like that he leaves it sealed. I'm gonna be putting it in my mouth, after all.

7. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
  8. sl2222

sl2222 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2009
    NC-USA
    That change alone makes it worth the wait.

By the way, I wonder how someone makes their own atty like Carlos does. Where the heck would u get parts etc. ?

9. Drumonron

Drumonron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    stormynights, Can't thank you enough for taking the time out to send this message...it goes a long way for those of us who are waiting and I for one am so glad to hear that you're satisfied. I think a little voice is telling me that this is the design to end all-or should I say, begin all. This is exciting...I mean, I can just see all the other folks that are going to jump into the juice regulating PVs. This Juice Box set the bar really high and I can't wait...very exciting indeed....heck, the demand alone says it all.

Oh Carlos...It's always good to see new Juice Box videos by you and thanks(not that I would've needed the video(wink, wink)).

:D

10. Kuya Dave

Kuya Dave Moved On

Jan 5, 2010
    Tru Nor Cal
    sl there is posts on rebuilding & Building your own atomizers.
    nichrome & few other options. Proven & unproven designs.
    10' of nichrome is about 3 bucks if i recall..

Im patiently waiting for mine as i have about 3weeks+ to go.
    I would imagine.

11. Techno

Techno Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Pierce, FL
    How about a picture?

12. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    ok, starting to become a little impatient! I just saw where ppl who ordered om 12/4 got their JB's yesterday! I was hoping to see mine today since I ordered 12/1 but NOTHING! What's going on? I have to say that I'm a little dissappointed. :(

13. Kuya Dave

Kuya Dave Moved On

Jan 5, 2010
    Tru Nor Cal
    don't get impatient yet.
    depending where some people live they may receive sooner.
    if you got custom work done to it & not plain. You may need to wait tad longer for it to get done.
    Im not 100% positive but I ordered mine around the 15th of last month & am totally patient for it. (Also Ordered Black With Blue LED) No Customs needed for me.

Although I admit I wish I had it now.as my 510 is not cutting it. & im back on analogs. Also waiting for some parts to make a couple mods to give me better bat time. And to run a true 3.7v instead of lousy 3v.

14. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Ya, I thought the same thing at first...that's why I didn't say anything yesterday. But...nothing special on my JB and I'm in Georgia, 1 days mail from Florida. I'm ok, just curious what happened.

15. highping

highping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 29, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Storm, who ordered on 12-4 that has received their box? The only dates I have seen are from Nov. :?:

16. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I saw it on the other forum...

17. Techno

Techno Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I ordered mine on Dec 3rd (with no customation), I got a PM from carlos yesterday (on another forum) Saying it would go out next weekend.
    Im hoping but it is the 4 th next weekend I have gotten from him. I just put it down to hes confused and overwhelmed.

18. MHR7331

MHR7331 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
    SoCal
    Still nothing. Ordered on 11/27. Whee!

19. pigspleen

pigspleen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2009
    Saskatchewan
    i ordered mine dec 4th and haven't heard anything...no mods just plain....he said he would email me when it shipped....i'm in canada thats why i wanted to know when it shipped...but no email yet

20. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Storminyte your JB is ready and I don't see you online. I e-mailed you to get in touch with juicy!!!!!!!!!!!!