• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I got my Juicebox today. I ordered Nov. 27th. I followed the included instructions and after about 3 puffs I had huge clouds of vapor. I can't find anything to complain about. It works like a champ. I normally use only 6V. but I am totally satisfied with this at 3.7V. Carlos did a great job on this. It is worth the wait.

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
LOL!! Sorry, but that IS common sense. Are people buying mods as their first PV now? Any n00bs out there (comming from a fellow n00b) start out with a 510, 801, 901, KR808or any of the other fool-proof starter kits (just shop around and read some reviews... and not just the ones suppliers have on their sites either).

I saw a negative review of the prodigy V2 where someone was .....ing about killing their "antomizer" because they let it get dry and complaining that the people at PS told them they'd have to buy more "antomizers" to get it to work. Do a little research and start out with something simple. There is a learning curve. I've been doing this a month and I know there's a lot I still need to learn (I think I should be able to get the JB to work for me though ;)).

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
no doubt bekah. seems like ppl would at least have the couple months of experience with something else while they were waiting on their JB.

What I kinda wonder is why isn't carlos just poping that cart out before he ships it? I guess he probably is now :rolleyes:

damn antonizers, if it's not them it's the carps or bacherys :lol:

Last edited:

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
no doubt bekah. seem like ppl would at least have the couple months of experience with something else while they were waiting on their JB.

What I kinda wonder is why isn't carlos just poping that cart out before he ships it? I guess he probably is now :rolleyes:
My guess is sanitation concerns. I like that he leaves it sealed. I'm gonna be putting it in my mouth, after all.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

male11-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000050-large.gif

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA

He is also excited to be including in each box shipped out from this date a "special plug" that will make removal of the atomizer a snap. This way if anything ever does go wrong with the atomizer , you can snap it loose, send it back to him for a replacement. This will be much easier for replacement, including shipping costs for both you and Carlos.

That change alone makes it worth the wait.

By the way, I wonder how someone makes their own atty like Carlos does. Where the heck would u get parts etc. ?

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I got my Juicebox today. I ordered Nov. 27th. I followed the included instructions and after about 3 puffs I had huge clouds of vapor. I can't find anything to complain about. It works like a champ. I normally use only 6V. but I am totally satisfied with this at 3.7V. Carlos did a great job on this. It is worth the wait.

stormynights, Can't thank you enough for taking the time out to send this message...it goes a long way for those of us who are waiting and I for one am so glad to hear that you're satisfied. I think a little voice is telling me that this is the design to end all-or should I say, begin all. This is exciting...I mean, I can just see all the other folks that are going to jump into the juice regulating PVs. This Juice Box set the bar really high and I can't wait...very exciting indeed....heck, the demand alone says it all.

Oh Carlos...It's always good to see new Juice Box videos by you and thanks(not that I would've needed the video(wink, wink)).

:D

Last edited:
don't get impatient yet.
depending where some people live they may receive sooner.
if you got custom work done to it & not plain. You may need to wait tad longer for it to get done.
Im not 100% positive but I ordered mine around the 15th of last month & am totally patient for it. (Also Ordered Black With Blue LED) No Customs needed for me.

Although I admit I wish I had it now.as my 510 is not cutting it. & im back on analogs. Also waiting for some parts to make a couple mods to give me better bat time. And to run a true 3.7v instead of lousy 3v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread