• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The rebuilt juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucacri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
Manhattan, New York
Carlos, first of all, GREAT mod! I'm trying to do one mod with some flat lithium batteries and i was planning also to use a reservoir of liquid. The first idea I had was to use a spray bottle connected to the cart but your new system looks perfect. So the question is: how do you pump the liquid to the cart? I know of the lawnmower pump but I'm asking about your "v 2.0" mod

First of thanks .... now On my home made atty there is no cart. The fluid get pumped up, from the bottom of the atty housing, to wet the Silica wraped coil. Any excess goes right back down to the bottle. The bottle itself is the pump, since it is a sealed system it will not leak and the bottle last me up to a week before I have to refill. The one thing I have found is that I have had to drop my nic intake using this atty and that itself is a BIG savings, was using 24mg and dropped to 12mg.
Sorry got off track... example if you take a bottle, say Windex, open the nozzle and squeeze the bottle, not the trigger, the fluid in side will spray out. This is the same function. The liquid inside will be pushed up the tube, that goes to the bottom of the bottle, and into your cart. Just find the correct size tubing that will fit your usage, amount needed to your cart and that's it.
I hope this helps you
Carlos

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
This mod is probably the best I have seen so far on here. Every time I come in the forums and mosey around I look at this thread in hopes of some more detailed instructions on how to DIY. I do think you have given enough information such that it could be done without instructions but my skills are not that high with this sort of thing.

Either way very nice mod. Did you end up getting rid of the primer bulb?

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Yes he did, if you go look at the first post you can see that. This is a great little device and obviously well thought out. I think that if you watch the video you can get a great deal of info on how to make it yourself. Look at the instructions for a Nico stick and adapt for a bigger battery or whatever and your on your way.

Modders don't give out all their secrets on the big toys, this could be a huge money maker for him so I don't blame him for not holding our hands with directions.

cdmcfud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
Keithville.La.
I wish Carlos would give us some sort of shipping update on some of his earlier orders.

Ya That would be good!

My computer can't get any of the videos on this link. In case its the video it self here's what we're talking about.
Porphy's - Juice Box Review - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat
Snarky Reviews The JuiceBox by Carlos - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread