Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Hi Darrel, hey maybe your DW can fix him up with a sister or friend before its too late. Sometimes men go wonky over the wrong kinda girl over and over again...look at Jack :facepalm:

Good evening, everyone!
Just chowed down on some wicked hot homemade curry chicken....hot, hot, hot. :evil: But it was so good, it was impossible not to eat it. Sweats and all.

Hopefully your brother can move on with his head held high, Darrel. :)

so far he seems happy think hes seeing a good one now will see what happens he just told me he be alone before going back to that life I was there before met my DW :D No way I was going to be where I've been in the past again

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Hey Scott doing good. How's you ? Just trying to plan my new ejuice Reo corner in the house. I'm losing my existing spot so need to fashion a new spot.

Hi Scott :) Doing okay I guess. Just having a quiet day on the couch with the sleeping puppies and their territorial issues. Jammies for the WIN! :D How are you??

doing good :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hey guys...after talking it over with the staff ...I'm going to split the mega thread again and start a part 3. It appears that for some it is hard to get into this thread...kinda like it was when we were at 200K+ posts on part 1. This is more or less an experiment to see if it allows those who couldn't get in to be able to join the lounge.

There is the url to the new thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/411261-reo-lounge-part-iii.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread