Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
ahhh. it's a holster. Belt clip or loop?

no its the wrap he use to make but quit due to cost to make

ya i was lucky to get it :)

I lucked out and got one from classies purchase that came with pristine, vintage, well loved, but well used Mini 1.0. The price for both was so low I still feel guilty. Mini just needed a rebuild and seller told me that before hand. Silver Anodized and I have a bunch but one can never have too many Silver Anodized. Those are the only ones I'll loan out any more. If they get any drops chances are I won't even notice it when they return home.

20130820_201851-1.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

harley05

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
Scarborough, Maine
Good evening everyone :) Just bought a deck chair for Gatlin and a double bench for big peeps The little one was perfect but I found the legs on the big one were not right teach me to buy wooden furniture made by a 92 year old :lol:
dont worry Kay I will get Ed trained on my 48" saw when he comes here :D

Now thats a man sized saw. I probably couldn't even lift it!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Now thats a man sized saw. I probably couldn't even lift it!

Good evening everyone. Hah just in time to reply to this :lol: it is very heavy but once in place it kind of does all the work. It is a bear as it has no anti vibration like these new saws. Put it on a 3' log and it will idle thru it all by itself.

So how's everyone doing tonight ?

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Jen, after having 6-12 houseBubs (and full time help), for 30 years, three is a magic number. We downsized in sizes and numbers out of necessity; money and us aging. Life was so much simpler with three. When Jake Mastiff was a year old DH feel in love with 7 week old Lily Heeler and HAD to bring her home. Next day I went and got her littermate Rosie. With four highly intellegent very active working dogs and a Giant, who thinks he's a Doodle, all close in age, life has been, for the most part, riotous, most usually fun though. Cost has doubled and time requirments have tripled or more.

Believe me, we know the puppy virus all too well!!!! I've had several chances to take in already raised and trained Doodles who get along with my pack but resisted AND it was so very hard to exercise restraint. Auntie Chaco was bonus 3/4 dog but raised them and taught them manners and helped to develop such a balanced pack. Only issue created was she hogged the prime spot beside Momma too much. And sometimes she came in really smelly from rolling in dead things in the woods but I kept enzyme spray handy. Not that my Bubs are all that clean.

Think hard on bringing in a fourth. It's much easier to have three or less doggie sat, too. Get yourself totally fixed (back) and increase of income before committing, please. I know I don't really have to tell you these things but just want to give you a little reminder to exercise restraint.

I'm so glad I lost my uterus so early. Otherwise I might have had a dozen kids and a dozen dogs.

Not really about kids but it would have been tempting.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Believe me, I know three is enough. Two standards are enough! I grew up with a houseful of terriers, and they were a full time job...minus the amount of grooming the poodles take, even just keeping them in country clips.

Matthew Bye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Turlock, California, United States
Did you get a reomizer2 with your REO?

sure did, i also got pg and like 5 or 6 flavorings to make my own juice but i think thats not coming for a day or two. stupid me im just now realizing i have no storage bottles or dripper bottles to mix my juice into. i have one that has my menthol juice in it that is 3/4 gone and thats it i think. :( i may have to get creative on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread