Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    hi sterno, deb, everyone

i passed the 4 year mark last week

couldn't have got here without the REOs that saw me through from about 4 months in for a year or so from there

i had 4, 3 grands and a mini

mini was an olive green blem, which are actually really nice in person

grands were standard issue silver vein that everyone had, a SL orange, and a second hand one that was gun metal when i got it, but i stripped it to TRA and filed it to LP

squonk scene is so different now, main thing i notice is not every squonker knows every other squonker

anyway, just checking in

happy holidays, whichever ones you do. Don't get too fat

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    hi sterno, deb, everyone

i passed the 4 year mark last week

couldn't have got here without the REOs that saw me through from about 4 months in for a year or so from there

i had 4, 3 grands and a mini

mini was an olive green blem, which are actually really nice in person

grands were standard issue silver vein that everyone had, a SL orange, and a second hand one that was gun metal when i got it, but i stripped it to TRA and filed it to LP

squonk scene is so different now, main thing i notice is not every squonker knows every other squonker

anyway, just checking in

happy holidays, whichever ones you do. Don't get too fat
    Congrats on the 4 year mark brother!!

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Hello REOVille, I hope that everyone has been enjoying a wonderful Holiday.
    And congrats to Duffy ! :thumbs:
    I ordered some cheap Chinese atomizers just to try a few new things. I am quite impressed with the YFTK Strike 18mm from Mad Monkey Mods. I find this to be an interesting little flavor chasers. I have already written a review here...

Let's Talk Hardware

And with the optional base ring, it sits nicely on a P67 !

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Texas
    The silver vein one i have is a VV Grand, a lovely museum piece. My very first Reo, my abused black Grand still sits on my desk. With a Velocity on top.

At 3 years i'd weaned myself off nicotine, just because it was more hassle to add it to a recipe than not and lately - say 5 years - i just don't vape much at all. For me it has been a natural progression.
    HRH still vapes at 18mg the same as ever and she has 2 lifetimes' supply of nicotine!

Once upon a time i remember a milestone being 12 hours without a cigarette and a day was unthinkable. So congrats Doffy and no chance of getting fat as what is jokingly called 'the holiday season' here approaches. Running nonstop.

T

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread